Trusted Contributor

I made up a bunch of these to give to the techs at work to say "Thanks!" for great work.  Also taking some to my son's to put at each place setting on Thanksgiving.

Got the boxes on Amazon, 2"x2" size.  Tags from Amazon, too.  The tags look a little too big for the box, but, they'll have to do.  Ribbon is from Michael's.

I can snuggly fit 5 of the individually wrapped Enstrom toffees in a box.  Just a little sweet treat to enjoy.  😀

20231116_202655.jpg

Occasional Contributor

Re: Little Thanksgiving treats

What a kind thing to do!  Thanks for mentioning where you purchased your supplies, too.

Honored Contributor

@LdyBugz wrote:

I made up a bunch of these to give to the techs at work to say "Thanks!" for great work.  Also taking some to my son's to put at each place setting on Thanksgiving.

Got the boxes on Amazon, 2"x2" size.  Tags from Amazon, too.  The tags look a little too big for the box, but, they'll have to do.  Ribbon is from Michael's.

I can snuggly fit 5 of the individually wrapped Enstrom toffees in a box.  Just a little sweet treat to enjoy.  😀

20231116_202655.jpg

What a thoughtful and cute , little gift !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

@LdyBugz  - How clever and thoughtful!  Sometimes all you need is a little treat.  I like the Enstroms toffees also.

Trusted Contributor

@DecorDivaYou are so right about little treats!  I try to bring in little things like this for the guys every so often and they always appreciate it.  I really like the Enstrom toffees, too!  So good!  😀

Trusted Contributor

What a cute idea. Thanks for sharing.

Respected Contributor

Great idea and thanks for sharing it. I absolutely love Enstroms but a lot of folks don't know about it so this will be a great intro for them.
Happy Thanksgiving @LdyBugz to you and yours.

Trusted Contributor

So cute!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LdyBugz,

What a great idea and thanks for telling us where you purchased everything! 

Orange yellow Happy Turkey Day sparkles flower pilgrim hat thanksgiving animation

Trusted Contributor

@Spacrazy  Thank you!  I just thought I'd share the idea in case anyone else needed or wanted to do something like this.  When you have a lot of people to acknowledge it can get quite costly.  These little treats though aren't that expensive to do.  Think I'll put one in my mailbox for my carrier!  😀

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!  Enjoy the day!

~LdyBugz