Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson serving it up fall style

@rms1954 wrote:

Gee, I don't see any of you treating or responding to specific people that post daily (multiple posts) about other name brand companies or their favorite brands.  Why do you get so much satisfaction in targeting this poster????  I thought we were supposed to treat everyone her with the same respect.  My bad.

He has a history here.  Which is not at all like the other posts and posters you've referred to.  This time it seems like a "regular" post, but he is almost always laughably over-the-top, his posts are filled with incorrect information, and he never replies to people who counter with actual facts.  He continues on just the same all the time, no matter how many times he's called out.  Respect goes both ways.  He is incapable of showing respect to posters here who do not agree with him.

He does Lisa much more harm than good because his posts always result in people sharing a whole lot of very negative feedback about their experiences with her company and their impressions of her.   The threads he starts never, ever end up looking good for Lisa, the person he supposedly adores.  Seems he doesn't actually have much respect for her either.

Super Contributor

I must ask everyone a question.  Have you guys figured out by now she didn't buy or move to a run down, needing work farm house?  Had most of you fooled didn't she? 

Frequent Contributor

She's filming in her ginormous kitchen today.  I think she's done with pretending she bought anything other than a huge estate.  

Honored Contributor

@Sadie45 wrote:

I must ask everyone a question.  Have you guys figured out by now she didn't buy or move to a run down, needing work farm house?  Had most of you fooled didn't she? 

@Sadie45  I saw the real estate listing quite a while ago. Seems she has been showing bits and pieces since she started filming on the outside walkway. Now she’s into showing more and more.

Super Contributor

Let's see.  She's shown the fans the stonework breezeway, the fish pond-waterfall, the stables with a horse someone is boarding,  the huge kitchen. Now why doesn't she do a pool side chat?   Sunrises and sunsets, can't wait to see one showing all those how many acres.   I can't figure out why she wanted to make everyone think it was a slum, run down, tattered farm.  It's an estate.  A big beautiful mulit million dollar estate.  I reached the conclusion when someone posted that link.  Wow is all I can say.  I'm going to quit my day job and start an internet business.  Wow

Respected Contributor

@Sadie45 wrote:

Let's see.  She's shown the fans the stonework breezeway, the fish pond-waterfall, the stables with a horse someone is boarding,  the huge kitchen. Now why doesn't she do a pool side chat?   Sunrises and sunsets, can't wait to see one showing all those how many acres.   I can't figure out why she wanted to make everyone think it was a slum, run down, tattered farm.  It's an estate.  A big beautiful mulit million dollar estate.  I reached the conclusion when someone posted that link.  Wow is all I can say.  I'm going to quit my day job and start an internet business.  Wow

@Sadie45   Before you quite your day job, you have to assemble a tribe of well-to-do suckers who have no problem spending a lot of money to keep you in the style you are accustomed to. 

You have to also command an extensive use of adjectives to describe your over-priced garbage and make the tribe members think items have been created just for them. 

I have to say, if I had been a tribe member I would wonder why LR lied about her new home.  I would have to ask myself --- what else does she lie about?? 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't give a rats patoot what she bought, how much she paid for it---- 

Showing off like she does, does not impress me.. and I don't count for squat in any of this but I still think she, her sisters and brother went in on this place together as an investment....   The upkeep alone would call for a busy street corner....

With that said... we paid our house off this week!!!  Lock stock and barrel our beautiful home is ours!!!

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

@Suziepeach wrote:

I don't give a rats patoot what she bought, how much she paid for it---- Showing off like she does, does not impress me.. and I don't count for squat in any of this but I still think she, her sisters and brother went in on this place together as an investment....   The upkeep alone would call for a busy street corner....

With that said... we paid our house off this week!!!  Lock stock and barrel our beautiful home is ours!!!

@Suziepeach  Congratulations on paying off your home! Great feeling.

LR..I agree. 

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ thank you!!!  Called them Friday and it cleared the bank today!!  Plus the mortgage account online...  gone with the wind baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I did the sitting down Carlton Dance with the mortgage lady at Bank of America...  yippeeeeeeeeeee.... 

Image result for carlton dance gif

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

@Suziepeach wrote:

I don't give a rats patoot what she bought, how much she paid for it---- Showing off like she does, does not impress me.. and I don't count for squat in any of this but I still think she, her sisters and brother went in on this place together as an investment....   The upkeep alone would call for a busy street corner....

@Suziepeach  Congratulations on paying off your home!  We also have no mortgage and it is truly a wonderful feeling. 

Now what are you going to do with all that extra money? 

I know the wise thing to do is to save; however, we treated ourselves the first month with the money we would have spent on the mortgage. 

Enjoy -- life is too short not to!