Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lisa R.'s Christmas Items Up For Sale Tonight

Esteemed Contributor

@Mimi 1883 wrote:

@shell garden wrote:

Okay, this is cute, but I am not over the moon about it.  I have the reindeer (one sitting and one standing) that Valerie sold years ago and use those and love them.  But, here are the deer with forest animals on their backs.

Who are these by? They're kinda cute.

@Mimi 1883....hi, they are kinda cute, lol.  Lisa will be selling them tonight at 7PM, EST.

QVC Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

@shell garden I appreciate both you and your posts, and I admire your upbeat attitude and your ability to overlook the snarkiness that is oftentimes thrown your way!

@Citrine1....you are too kind.  I thank you.  I just try to see the humor and understanding in people's posts.  I have been so blessed in life that something like this does not sway my positive personality.  I try to stay upbeat, and it really does take alot to get me upset, but when I do....hold on to the STOP SIGN, lol, rotf.  You are adorable.

Respected Contributor

I'd love to have her Christmas tree, but I'm guessing it's a pretty penny.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mellie32 wrote:

I'd love to have her Christmas tree, but I'm guessing it's a pretty penny.

@Mellie32....LOL, I am sure it is, Mellie, when Lisa only stated that it was "quite expensive".  I will keep the one I bought from her a couple of years ago, thank you very much, ha ha.

She did mention something about having unusual lighting on the new tree that no one else in the industry is selling.  She is the only one.  Hmmmm, wonder what that kind of lighting could be?

Super Contributor

I don't mind these posts anymore. They are actually entertaining. But I must admit I haven't seen any product that I would purchase. Many think LR has great taste and perhaps she does. But in MHO she is finding items that have "mass" appeal and then selling those on her FB page. The one item, "the bear", can be bought on line too. One of her followers told her this and then ask what size did LR own. And quess what?  LR never replied. To me it said, buy mine. And the follower probably will since it is something LR owns. 

Also she is calling the tree" an investment piece". Could be very pricey!

Trusted Contributor

@shell garden - Thanks, shell garden. I'm an animal lover, so these are right up my alley. They're only for sale at a certain day and time?? 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

Judging by past events/sales Lisa has had, I can only think that a LOT of people are going to be loudly disappointed. Many more people have always shown an interest in her Xmas items than anything else she's ever sold.

She would seem historically to get in very small quantities of goods so she can then happily put up the big "sold out" banners on her website. With the amount of people who theoretically will be anxious to buy her Xmas stuff, there are going to be even more disappointed people than usual. I'd guess that the more this keeps happening, the more people are going to give up and not bother checking any more.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

@Beansey wrote:

I don't mind these posts anymore. They are actually entertaining. But I must admit I haven't seen any product that I would purchase. Many think LR has great taste and perhaps she does. But in MHO she is finding items that have "mass" appeal and then selling those on her FB page. The one item, "the bear", can be bought on line too. One of her followers told her this and then ask what size did LR own. And quess what?  LR never replied. To me it said, buy mine. And the follower probably will since it is something LR owns. 

Also she is calling the tree" an investment piece". Could be very pricey!

@Beansey....hey, great seeing your post.  You did raise some interesting points.  I think her tree will be quite pricey too.

Off to eat, lol.....haven't eaten all day and I AM STARVING HERE, hahahaha.  Thanks for the positive (majority) and respectful responses....BBLater.