Super Contributor

Re: Let's share our love of the holidays!

Alberti,

Thank you so much for sharing the beautiful photos taken of your 2014 Christmas tree and the blog link.  Absolutely stunning!  You have inspired me to begin my Christmas decor planning ... even though we just finished decorating for Halloween last night.

We place large purple bat silhouette lights in the windows of our home.  They flash in such a way as to make them appear as though they are flying throughout the house!  I love them and like to think of them as a festive and stylish way to celebrate Halloween.  This is our first year in our new home and we have added the BL string of purple bat lights on the mantel in our living room. 

Thank you also, Alberti for the kind reply to my very first post on these forums!  You have a special way for making others feel welcome ... through both your warmth and style! 

As I get more skilled at posting here, I will try to add a photo of the purple bats before Halloween!  

Honored Contributor

Re: Let's share our love of the holidays!

I have already picked up some of this year's Hallmark Keepsake Ornaments (see the Hallmark thread with pictures).

I have now started the hunt for pretty Christmas cards.  I like to keep to a baking theme for decorating my tree and for the cards I send, so if I can't find them in the store, I will buy them online or on Etsy.  Many great crafters there make wonderful cards.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN