Respected Contributor

If anyone is interested in the Lenox porcelain tree that you can hang with miniature ornaments it is on sale at the Lenox website today, 8 ornaments included, for 34.95. 

I dob't want to include a link and get poofed but I think Q had a similar one for Halloween.

Esteemed Contributor

@froggy

I got the email but didn't look at it.

After seeing your note, I did.

Might have to have it.

Do you have it?

Esteemed Contributor

I'll take a peek but probably won't buy it. 

My formal china is Lenox and my Holiday china is Lenox as well.  I enjoy having my things made in the USA. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lenox Holiday Tree

[ Edited ]

@Puzzle Piece

I have  Lenox Winter Greetings, which I hardly ever use.  And, I have a few other Lenox gifts that were given to me over the years.  Lovely, cream colored china items.

I do NOT need anything, but was considering buying them for gift baskets that I make for local rescues.   

They are a lovely item, but I'm not sure they would draw enough buyers looking for cute things at a bargain.

Thinking about it, though!

Trusted Contributor

I have this tree and it's darling!  I also bought other holiday ornaments for it and they are all just as cute.  I paid alot more for mine - boohoo!

Respected Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@froggy

I got the email but didn't look at it.

After seeing your note, I did.

Might have to have it.

Do you have it?

No, I don't have but have thought about in the past. I just have so much stuff I don't think I have a place to put it. I have a number of Lenox dinnerware patterns and I like so much of what they make.

This was such a good sale price that I thought others might be interested - it is normally so pricey.

Regular Contributor

@froggy wrote:

If anyone is interested in the Lenox porcelain tree that you can hang with miniature ornaments it is on sale at the Lenox website today, 8 ornaments included, for 34.95. 

I dob't want to include a link and get poofed but I think Q had a similar one for Halloween.

@froggy

Thanks for the heads up. I decided to go for it since it's such a good price. With shipping and tax came to $47.71. Not bad because it does include the charms.Thanks again! Merry Christmas!

Respected Contributor

@froggy:  I could not find it on their website.  Sold out maybe?

Respected Contributor

@Hoovermom wrote:

@froggy:  I could not find it on their website.  Sold out maybe?

@Hoovermom

Search for "porcelain tree" or "holiday porcelain tree". There's a bunch of results but the one on sale is among them.

Respected Contributor

@froggy:  Thank you!!