Respected Contributor

I looked but could not find this particular piece here at Q. I just ordered the LC 2 1/4 Qt saucepan for $119. Most places that sell LC have it at the same price but Sur La Table was the only place I could get this color - Sea Salt.

Respected Contributor

Whoops! This was supposed to go in the Kitchen Forum.

Honored Contributor

@froggy 

Nice color, I like!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

That's a beautiful color @froggy .. Very nice!

Honored Contributor

@froggy 

Looks like a nice size, I like the double handle - especially since these can be a little heavy when full.

Really pretty color!!!

Whatcha' gonna make in it first?

Respected Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@froggy 

Looks like a nice size, I like the double handle - especially since these can be a little heavy when full.

Really pretty color!!!

Whatcha' gonna make in it first?

@ChiliPepper 

I think it was the color that grabbed me first! But I just got an email that it's backordered - boo hoo - I'll have to wait.

I think it will be a perfect size for two people. I frequently make a small pot of chili for us so I think that will be the first thing. 

Honored Contributor

@froggy 

Oh bummer! I hate when you're excited for something & that happens. Well, hopefully it will come soon.

I was going to go look at that site but my wallet told me I better not LOL!

Honored Contributor

@froggy ,

I ordered mine after I saw your post. It was out of stock but I did get it today.... I love it. The color is so pretty. I have all the blue shades in Le Creuset and they look so pretty together. Thanks for the tip!!!

Respected Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@froggy ,

I ordered mine after I saw your post. It was out of stock but I did get it today.... I love it. The color is so pretty. I have all the blue shades in Le Creuset and they look so pretty together. Thanks for the tip!!!

@DREAMON 

Mine went to backorder too. It shipped a couple days ago so should be here soon. It's such a handy size I think I'll just leave it on the stove.

Honored Contributor

@froggy wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

@froggy ,

@DREAMON 

Mine went to backorder too. It shipped a couple days ago so should be here soon. It's such a handy size I think I'll just leave it on the stove.

@froggy 

Mine is on the back burner of the stove right now. I had another piece on there but switched it out. I would call the color Soft Mermaid...so pretty.

Hope you like yours as much as I like mine.

Let me know what you think when you get it.Woman Happy