Visitor

I ordered Corky's BBQ bacon wrapped turkey breasts from QVC on 6/26/2022 for ship date ( promised by QVC) on 11/7/2022.  There was no reliable tracking information and no guarantees from QVC customer service. We called Corky's HQ in Memphis and received a prompt reply.  Nice lady told us our order will be delivered in time for Thanksgiving.  I don't know who is responsible for this delay--QVC, UPS, OR CORKY's. QVC should assure their customers that their vendors can deliver food items especially three months in advance!  Also haven't received order from Marilyn's Gourmet Foods in Georgia that was placed on QVC on 7/30/2022.  Delivery was to be shipped 11/7/2022.  No tracking number provided on my order status and QVC customer service couldn't do anything except offer a refund.  This item was Gluten-free.  My son has Celiac Disease and cannot eat gluten.  The product was advertised as delicious on QVC.  I don't understand how QVC continues to promote and sell items they cannot deliver.  Holidays are stressful enough.  This is why I order AHEAD.  Apoarently, it does no good.  Be warned.

Super Contributor

Buy local, QVC is sales forward, buyer beware vendor.  Please, if your son has celiac disorder, (my great grandneice is also), you cannot trust a internet provider for truth.  Buy local.  

Honored Contributor

@Meezrlvr    Nothing gets a tracking number until it's shipped.  All food orders are shipped by the vendors.  They may have unforeseen problems with available transportation, raw materials or labor that couldn't have been predicted 4 or 5 months ago.  Vendors present and QVC sells them in good faith that delivery will be made.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment