Esteemed Contributor

Re: Last Night For My Christmas Tree

It is a beautiful tree.  I can understand not wanting to take it down.

Honored Contributor

That's a beautiful tree, and I love the doves.

Contributor

That is a glorious tree! Not overdone in my opinion.  It is a lot of work to put up a tree like that. I would keep it decorated a bit longer too.  My 6 ft living room tree is decorated with all of the inherited ornaments, plus those I have collected.  I just took it down a couple of days ago. 

Honored Contributor

I just undecorated my tree yesterday. Tree is still up in the family room. Only a 5 footer, and it is a VPH one with glistening, pine cones, and berries, so going to leave it up and turned on each day for now. Nice winter look. 

Because of having Covid, I got my Christmas decor (what little I did) up very late for me. I'm enjoying it a little longer because of that. 

Been called to jury duty in February, so I need to get going and get the rest down so I can get my spring cleaning started before I have to report. I usually spend the month of February deep cleaning, but not sure what my month will look like now.

Respected Contributor

@PA Mom-mom  How beautiful!  I took mine down last week.  Made me sad.  I might have to find some red lights and maybe make a valentines bowl or vase with red/white and metallic bulbs with lights.  

Your doves are lovely it is it is really perfect.  I think our trees are calming, and I had mine up almost six weeks.  I loved relaxing and looking at it.  We have to do what makes us happy!  Thanks for sharing!

Super Contributor

Love your tree topper.  It's always a sad day for me when it comes down.  I just wanted to say that back in '85 I lost my dad.  We needed a new tree topper which was always an Angel. Mom and I went to Macy's and she bought a new Angel.Well every Christmas since then that Angel sits atop my tree with her lights still working.  Amazes me every year.....just wanted to share. ❤

Honored Contributor

@ladycos 

@lynnie61 ,

You both, and this thread,

inspired me to get out my Valentines' things-red lights and valentine shaped flameless candles. also to light up this great day today!

Thank you so much fellow inspiring posters. It looks so pretty and lights up a dreary weather day but hopeful nonetheless!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"