Trusted Contributor

Last Day for Christmas in July...

.... and I'm sad to see it go!  I know some of you probably feel the opposite, but I have really enjoyed the reminders of the festive holiday spirit that I always feel at the end of the year! 

Thanks, QVC!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Last Day for Christmas in July...

I just wish they had done free shipping or bundled shipping today .   Shipping will strangle you if you add multiples to your cart!  It certainly calmed me down with the excitement of this day and all the items I would love to purchase.

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Respected Contributor

@Shogirl: You have one more day to enjoy Christmas In July. Apparently it will end tomorrow August 1st! Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Don't worry, there will be plenty more Christmas programming in the weeks and months to come!!!

Valued Contributor

@Shogirl wrote:

.... and I'm sad to see it go!  I know some of you probably feel the opposite, but I have really enjoyed the reminders of the festive holiday spirit that I always feel at the end of the year! 

Thanks, QVC!

@Shogirl
I feel the same way, esp. since this was my 1st Christmas in July. Smiley Sad

I'm pretty,but I'm not beautiful.
I sin, but I'm not the devil.
I'm good,but I'm not an angel.
Marilyn Monroe
Valued Contributor

@twocent wrote:

I just wish they had done free shipping or bundled shipping today .   Shipping will strangle you if you add multiples to your cart!  It certainly calmed me down with the excitement of this day and all the items I would love to purchase.

@twocent
I agree, I wish Q had given us free shipping for the last day of Christmas in July. There were a number of multiples I didn't buy because of the shipping.

I'm pretty,but I'm not beautiful.
I sin, but I'm not the devil.
I'm good,but I'm not an angel.
Marilyn Monroe
Respected Contributor

@Shogirl  I feel the same way. I have completely enjoyed it and gotten so much of my shopping completed. I love Christmas in July. 

Trusted Contributor

Whew, thank god! It's junk to me.

Valued Contributor

My wallet is glad to see it go ;o)  But I have enjoyed watching the programming, especially Valerie's shows.  I won't miss some things:  Berkshire blankets, Poo Purri, 70-piece set of gift bags (which is really only 30-something bags).  Not saying these are bad products, just tired of hearing about them.

Esteemed Contributor

Finally!! Maybe now we can get back to Summer!!