Respected Contributor

Re: Lang Christmas Cards 70% off

@Mominohio   Very beautiful.  I just bought 4 boxes of hallmark cards from CVS  for 75% off plus I had a few years worth already.  I’ll pass this year, but I also could not beat my CVS deal this year.  I’ll check out the Lang cards though.  Great price.  I have had their calendars in the past.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mominohio Thanks for the post! I have bought so many Lang cards in the past, that I am in danger if duplicating. The only problem is I require a religious theme, and they don't always have that. Lately, I have been buying Punch Studio's religious themed cards. They were half price for about 10 days after Christmas; but, I noticed today they are back to full price. I'm glad I bought them 10 days ago!

Respected Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@Mominohio Thanks for the post! I have bought so many Lang cards in the past, that I am in danger if duplicating. The only problem is I require a religious theme, and they don't always have that. Lately, I have been buying Punch Studio's religious themed cards. They were half price for about 10 days after Christmas; but, I noticed today they are back to full price. I'm glad I bought them 10 days ago!

@PA Mom-mom 

Lang has a really cute "pop up" nativity scene card available. Still on sale today.

Contributor

@Mominohio Thanks for posting this. I ordered cards and a coffee mug. Now, I'm set for next year. Sale is one of my favorite four letter words. LOL 

--Jeri 

Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@PA Mom-mom 

I love Punch Studio's things. I have collected their decorative box sets from that I find really reasonably at TJ Maxx every holiday season. I  use them to store different holiday items, and use them under the tree for gifts too. Super quality. I haven't had any of their cards that I can recall, but I know they have to be great quality too. 

Esteemed Contributor

@froggy wrote:

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@PA Mom-mom 

Lang has a really cute "pop up" nativity scene card available. Still on sale today.

@froggy Thanks so much for that information!! I just bought two boxes at 70% off! Less than a $ per card!! So great for the people with small children on my list!!

Honored Contributor

I got two sets. Red truck and one with toys. They were 50% off, but that's okay by me.

Honored Contributor

I admit to looking at Christmas cards on 2 websites, but did not buy.   I have a drawer full of cards; possibly enough to last my lifetime (seriously).   Christmas cards are the only item I have ever bought in excess; no interest in clothing, shoes, handbags, jewelry, makeup, etc., but it is hard for me to pass up specific card designs.   But I am passing this time.

Knowing my card list is mainly comprised of friends and relatives 60-85, I know my list is going to continue dwindling, not increasing, so I need to focus on using the cards I have on hand.   

Respected Contributor

I received my order already. Not bad.

Honored Contributor

@froggy wrote:

I received my order already. Not bad.

@froggy 

boy that was quick! Mine is due on Tuesday. 

You must live next door to the warehouse and they tossed it over the fence! LOL