Did anyone get last years Lambertz Gingerbread gift chest?  I was hoping to get it this year.   It looksl ike there are two current options so far, each with tins.  How was the gingerbread?  was it fresh and soft?

Trusted Contributor

@merlins_pride wrote:

Did anyone get last years Lambertz Gingerbread gift chest?  I was hoping to get it this year.   It looksl ike there are two current options so far, each with tins.  How was the gingerbread?  was it fresh and soft?

@merlins_pride

I am so tempted to order it! 

I looks so yummy.

But I am on a diet right now and all desert/ treat items are super tempting so I am curious too to see if anyone has ordered it in the past and what their impressions were!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@merlins_pride  True Story:

I saw these previewed LAST year on a Sunday for In the Kitchen with David. By the  time I was able to log on to see the presentation and went to place it in my cart.....SOLD OUT. it was over the top!!!

All the options sold out but they allowed reviews and it was 5 stars consistently. People who received it raved about and apparently new of the brand so when they saw the configuration and price....they ordered multiples!! I hopped on it this time for the larger tin as soon as I saw they were being featured and with a ship date of 12/3.

Can't wait!!!

Trusted Contributor

I decided to just order them too!  We'll see if they are as amazing as everyone seems to think...

Here's to hoping for the very best!!

Esteemed Contributor

Lambertz gingerbread is delicious! The "dominos" in particular are divine, with their combination of gingerbread, chocolate, cream, and fruit. Just keep in mind that Lambertz uses an authentic "old world" recipe, meaning the gingerbread flavor is distinct and fairly strong, so if you only sort of like the taste of gingerbread, it might not be for you. (For example, the kiddos didn't really enjoy this at all when we had it last year.)

QVC Customer Care