Honored Contributor

Ladies & Gentlemen you're killing me....tempted to jump start Spring!

Well....all kidding aside I love seeing pics & reading all the great ideas here! BUT...woke up today with sty & pink eye (good lord at my age🙄) so I had to go to eye doctor .... of course, en route I passed my fav stores - Old Time Pottery, Kirkland's & Michaels...of course, just had to stop on the way home (I have no willpower even with one bad eye!!!lol)

Geez Old Time Pottery is my weakness, I was surrounded by Spring decor for inside & out -- I was good just browsed! Although, I know me I'll be back there soon😁🙀

Thanks for sharing!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Ladies & Gentlemen you're killing me....tempted to jump start Spring!

@homedecor1.   Your comments some up my deco bug.  It has been single digits, ice and high wings here so I have stayed inside for the last 4 days.  Low 50s and rain tomorrow.  I better take my car for a ride even if it rains as they say it will.  JoAnnes and Michaels are on the other side of the lake and Hobby Lobby half way between.  Prices for spring might be reduced now.  If not they will be soon .  I have lots of the basics I rotate each spring but I always like to find a couple of special new items to add to my collection.   I might even find something from Christmas that I just have to have.  Those are usually about 80% off.  I do not have to wait for Christmas in July to find a great bargain.  When it comes to crafts and decorating I don't have a lot of will power but I do have a lot of fun.  Keeps this older lady out of trouble.

Honored Contributor

@Gram W

oh dear I didn't even attempt to go to Hobby Lobby (8 min away) I knew I'd not have any control!

@Mominohio posting those beautiful lilacs in white pitchers...was it for me! 

Im sorry your stuck in the house but another downfall for me -- weather the same 365 days -- sunny!!!

Heres a little humor for you:

IMG_5912.JPG

If you venture out out please be careful but enjoy "decor therapy". My eye dr tells me to stay clear of crowded areas for the next few days to keep infection at bay -- hmmmm ... no willpower!!!

🙀😁

Trusted Contributor

And here I sit in my Stan Herman PJs refusing to turn the heat up because I know sometime before morning the outside temperature will go up and those howling winds will quiet down.   I better hit the sack and dream of your warm water, sandy beaches and sunshine.