Super Contributor

I just had to run out for a few bags of halloween candy and couldn't resist stopping by the dishes to see if there were any harvest dishes out. Well, much to my surprise and delight there were the BHG Christmas Dishes........This year's are the 12 Days of Christmas and they are beautiful! I got the salad plates, serving platter and cake plate.  They had just started putting them out here in SC.

Respected Contributor

Re: Ladies Who Love Dishes!!

Where?

Respected Contributor

@Scooby Doo, Wally World.....aka Walmart.

@Coopsmommy, you may have just started a stampede. HA!!!

Super Contributor

@Scooby DooAt WalMart so sorry I forgot to mention that important fact LOL

Honored Contributor

For your post,

Image result for thank you christmas animated images

Respected Contributor

I cannot find it at all on Walmart's website.  Is it called "the 12 days of Christmas"?

Honored Contributor

@Coopsmommy

Could you tell us what designs you saw on the salad plates in your store? We've seen the snowman posted here already, but what else did they have?

I've been to both our local WM every day the last three, and they aren't getting anything out, simply several aisles of empty shelving where they condensed the Halloween.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

The BH&G dishes are at my nearest WM but I can't get there today.  Hopefully they will still have them tomorrow.

Esteemed Contributor

@Hoovermom wrote:

I cannot find it at all on Walmart's website.  Is it called "the 12 days of Christmas"?

I tried as well and couldn't bring them up .  I didn't see this post , posted on another bhg post.  Would love to take a look at them.  

Super Contributor

Here is a picture of two of the plates so you can get an idea hope this helps btw I got the s & p shakers they are to die for!

74EB28F5-EB68-4769-8E98-30F5A7F2B376.jpeg