Respected Contributor

Re: Lack Lustre Start to Christmas in July

Well obviously many people like the shows since Valerie just sold more than 50,000 of her ornament lanterns (yes, I bought one) and many of her other items are also selling out.

I also stocked up on a lot of advance shipment food items.  

The fastest way to preview items and shop is always online!

Honored Contributor

I very rarely watch QVC anymore but turned it on a few seconds before 7:00 to watch and see if they show the Valerie item I ordered (from seeing it on her Facebook page). So far, a full 30 minutes on the TSV. That is absolutely ridiculous.  Move it along.  

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Esteemed Contributor

Valerie's stuff is going fast as usual....

I missed out on the gingerbread train....

Respected Contributor

@Nataliesgramma. I also have been waiting for that train but not Pastel which is all that is left. I missed out last year as well.  Everything I have been interested in with VPH has sold out. No wait lists on many items.

Esteemed Contributor

@50Mickey wrote:

@twoflaglady     I have to say I feel like you do. I haven't watched too much but I keep checking items recently on air and I haven't seen anything that I would purchase with the exception of the tri-candle lanterns. They are very pretty but pricey.  I'm looking for a 2' and a 4' flocked downswept slim tree. Bought Valerie's  3' tree last year and I love it.  So far I haven't seen any. But I'll tune in tomorrow. 

@50Mickey  I bought two of the 3' last year and put them beside my fireplace.  I can't handle a big tree any more and these really fit the bill.  Got them "as is" and love them.

Respected Contributor

Dan Saves Christmas!  Having fun watching this morning!  I think I got the gnome before he sold out. Time will tell, but I can just picture that lil'guy by the tree. 

Had a Really good laugh when he asked i f you could say snowman anymore.  For just a moment you could hear the crickets chirping.  and Yes, Dan,  you can call it a snowman. Thats how you have to order it.

So, one gnome and some Enstrom toffee singles without nuts and just because there's something that brings out the childish delight  opening  up the box and seeing those GREAT BIG  slabs of toffee, I got one of those too.

Have FUN everybody!

Occasional Visitor

Anyone know if they will be selling the Kringle express oversize santa hat this year 

Kringle Express Oversized Outdoor Illuminated Santa Hat on QVC - YouTube

Respected Contributor

I agree.  Not so great.  But with the supply chain the way it is, they're doing the best they can.

New Contributor

This is the worst CIJ program ever. Very few products and the first 3 hours were the same 4 products. Such a disappointment
Honored Contributor

Valeries Shows were the best lots of NEW starting at 12AM ET....lots of new on this show and following shows at 3 AM and 3PM and another show is at 8 PM......Although I wish the TSV presentations were a little shorter.....  

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”