Honored Contributor

Well stalking has paid off.

I have one in every size in the red on order. I suspect they will be oversold and I won't get them all. If that happens, Q will be taking them back at their cost for all shipping, cause I want all three sizes or I want nothing.

So far I've been able to get just the 10" in brown, but want both others, or at least one of the two. 

Oy! the cost of all three comes to $200 per set.. I've got to be nuts. 

Don't tell my husband. He'll lock me in the attic (and we don't even have one, but he'll find one I'm sure!!) LOL

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio big ones all colors available

Honored Contributor

I ordered 2 small, 2 medium in red.  I'm thinking about that price mominohio.  I need candles like I need a hole in my head.  I initially said I wanted small ones, so that is what I'm going to do.  

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

I have one in every size in the red on order. I suspect they will be oversold and I won't get them all. If that happens, Q will be taking them back at their cost for all shipping, cause I want all three sizes or I want nothing.

So far I've been able to get just the 10" in brown, but want both others, or at least one of the two. 

Don't tell my husband. He'll lock me in the attic (and we don't even have one, but he'll find one I'm sure!!) LOL

@Mominohio  I know, I wasn't planning on the cost of the candles, but maybe I will lose weight while paying for them, eating beans every night, lol.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

@Mominohio  I know, I wasn't planning on the cost of the candles, but maybe I will lose weight while paying for them, eating beans every night, lol.

@mousiegirl

I hear you! I'm already seeing what all is in the freezer and how the garden is holding out, because at this rate, I won't go grocery shopping for about three months to cover these, especially if I can put together a brown set!

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

@Mominohio big ones all colors available

Missed it @GCR18

But thanks and will continue to stalk all night!

I can usually work in any totally unnecessary thing like this straight into the decor and Mr. mominohio doesn't notice a thing. 

These are going to be tricky, especially if he asks me how much they cost!

Honored Contributor

Where is Lucy when you need her.  She was giving husband advise to Julie the other day.  😁😁😁

Honored Contributor

I don't know what happened but trying to order them one by one online was a nightmare. The ones I wanted sold out between the time of putting them in my cart and hitting buy, lol.

I have 1 set of the reds, 1 set of the ivory and then extra of the 10 inch and 14 inch and 1 red 6 inch.

What ticks me off is the vendor gave out wrong info on the sizes of candles that fit into those lanterns as well as what size Lanterns were on display. I'm still trying to get the correct info so I know what the heck to order!!

Grrrrr.....

Respected Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

I don't know what happened but trying to order them one by one online was a nightmare. The ones I wanted sold out between the time of putting them in my cart and hitting buy, lol.

I have 1 set of the reds, 1 set of the ivory and then extra of the 10 inch and 14 inch and 1 red 6 inch.

What ticks me off is the vendor gave out wrong info on the sizes of candles that fit into those lanterns as well as what size Lanterns were on display. I'm still trying to get the correct info so I know what the heck to order!!

Grrrrr.....

@SahmIam It was a mad frenzy. I happen to be watching when I saw these. I wanted the 14" huge candle and ordered online right away. I got 4 of the 14" rustic candle (2 in brown and 2 in ivory). I already have 6" wide real candles from Pier1 many years ago in various heights that I display. So did you get a total of 9 rustic candles then in the various heights and colors? 

Honored Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

Grrrrr.....

@SahmIam It was a mad frenzy. I happen to be watching when I saw these. I wanted the 14" huge candle and ordered online right away. I got 4 of the 14" rustic candle (2 in brown and 2 in ivory). I already have 6" wide real candles from Pier1 many years ago in various heights that I display. So did you get a total of 9 rustic candles then in the various heights and colors? 

13. I have 13 candles but I'm trying to figure out based on the Lanterns they showed what size I actually need; it's a mess : (