Honored Contributor

@itsmetoo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@itsmetoo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

@lucymo @mousiegirl @ChrissyKR @Mominohio @ChiliPepper and everyone else:

I cancelled my orders. Well, I tried. One group has shipped and one is in the process of being shipped so now I'm going to have to pack them up and send them back.

There is simply too much doubt with these items and the cost is SIGNIFICANT. If I'm questioning it this much, it's not meant to be.

Something great will come along later, I'm sure.

Have to say, so many GREAT questions/opinions were mentioned in this thread. I'm going to go back and reread it all and take notes so next time, I'll be better prepared. : )

EDITED TO ADD: Heads up ladies; these candles are being shipped via USPS SUREPOST!!!  Great, just freaking great. Good luck to everyone that your candles are in one piece and not a tub of wax.

@SahmIam  Maybe once they arrive, you can find other places to put them aside from the lanterns.  You have until January of next year to return, unless they are defective.

@mousiegirl

Are you sure that return policy applies to these since Christmas in July is over? 

@itsmetoo  Usually, everything bought then and after can be returned as late as January of next year.  There will be many more shows and people will be buying gifts for many months to come, so everything is eligible.

@mousiegirl

Thank you for that information because customer service told me that only Christmas items can be returned until Jan, everything else is still the 30 days.

@itsmetoo   I will check on this, news to me.

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@SHOPR

@lucymo

@mousiegirl

Home Depot

db37dfbe-f81c-42fa-87b6-5dff2c3ff906_1000.jpg

Oh ******! Just oh ******! 

@Mominohio

I know, right?!!!!!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!

Trusted Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@itsmetoo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@itsmetoo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

I cancelled my orders. Well, I tried. One group has shipped and one is in the process of being shipped so now I'm going to have to pack them up and send them back.

There is simply too much doubt with these items and the cost is SIGNIFICANT. If I'm questioning it this much, it's not meant to be.

Have to say, so many GREAT questions/opinions were mentioned in this thread. I'm going to go back and reread it all and take notes so next time, I'll be better prepared. : )

EDITED TO ADD: Heads up ladies; these candles are being shipped via USPS SUREPOST!!!  Great, just freaking great. Good luck to everyone that your candles are in one piece and not a tub of wax.

@SahmIam  Maybe once they arrive, you can find other places to put them aside from the lanterns.  You have until January of next year to return, unless they are defective.

@mousiegirl

Are you sure that return policy applies to these since Christmas in July is over? 

@itsmetoo  Usually, everything bought then and after can be returned as late as January of next year.  There will be many more shows and people will be buying gifts for many months to come, so everything is eligible.

@mousiegirl

Thank you for that information because customer service told me that only Christmas items can be returned until Jan, everything else is still the 30 days.

These are not eligible for January return, only 30 days.

They have to be sold during a CIJ event or the event coming up on the 25th of this month. 

It usually isn't until September 25th, that all purchases are returnable till the end of January. Until that date, it is only certain items sold during holiday event programming. 

Check with a SUPERVISOR in Customer Service to be sure, but that is how it has been in the past.

@itsmetoo

@Mominohio

Thanks, mominohio.  That's what I thought too.

Trusted Contributor

Re: LUMINARA 360

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

@itsmetoo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@itsmetoo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

@mousiegirl

@mousiegirl

@mousiegirl

I'll be curious to see what they tell you because I didn't think the holiday return policy (return until January) is in effect yet.  I sure would like to be able to have until Janurary to return these in case any of them stop working. 

Honored Contributor

@itsmetoo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@itsmetoo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@itsmetoo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

@mousiegirl

@mousiegirl

@mousiegirl

I'll be curious to see what they tell you because I didn't think the holiday return policy (return until January) is in effect yet.  I sure would like to be able to have until Janurary to return these in case any of them stop working. 

@itsmetoo  I was told everything in July and everything after the Christmas season which begins around September 25 or so, so August is the only month purchases are not eligible for return next January, a bit weird, but that it is.

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio  One of my chocolate has spots/splotches on one side, but the rest of the candle looks as it is supposed to.  I think it is a defect.  It looks obviously like sloppy workmanship, and I can't have the candles near each other now the way I had planned. What do you think?

I will post a picture when I can.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Mominohio  One of my chocolate has spots/splotches on one side, but the rest of the candle looks as it is supposed to.  I think it is a defect.  It looks obviously like sloppy workmanship, and I can't have the candles near each other now the way I had planned. What do you think?

@mousiegirl

One of my red ones had some 'marks' for lack of a better term, on one side, near the top. For the price, I almost just packed it up and sent it back, but it really wasn't too out of line for the rustic look of the rest of the candle, so I'm considering it a beauty mark at this point in time!

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl

One of my red ones had some 'marks' for lack of a better term, on one side, near the top. For the price, I almost just packed it up and sent it back, but it really wasn't too out of line for the rustic look of the rest of the candle, so I'm considering it a beauty mark at this point in time!

@Mominohio  I did notice on replay of the video that the chocolate had spots here and there, but nothing like what I received.  If the entire candle was spotted, it would be unique and I could use it, but not along with the other as I had planned.

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio  Here is my spotted candle.  What do you think?  This is on one side, the rest of the candle looks as it should.DSCF4972.JPG

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Mominohio  Here is my spotted candle.  What do you think?  This is on one side, the rest of the candle looks as it should.DSCF4972.JPG

@mousiegirl

Boy, that is strange!

If the entire candle looked like that (and any others I was displaying with it), I would simply say it was the distressing and looks ok, but since this is only on one candle, and only on part of it, I'd be obsessing about how it didn't match the rest of the candle, and none of the others.

My guess is that there aren't any left in that color/size, and your only alternatives are live with it (not sure I would for the price of these), ask for a partial refund because of the 'defect' and inability to replace it, or send it back.

I would be upset if I built a collection of these and now one would be missing. 

I still have a small one to open and haven't done it yet. Hope it doesn't look like this. 

In my opinion, it would be fine if this was the way the whole candle looked or the entire set, but these are too expensive to have to hide one side to match things, or make it look good. 

I'd be ticked off.