Trusted Contributor

Thanks lucymo for the heads up.  I ordered two of the pineapple lamps for each side of my mantle after watching the video.  This is more year round decorating and they were a good value.  I've also got my eye out for Valerie's buffet lamps.  Hope they show up soon.  When is Valerie's next show?

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

Pineapple Lamp...H208920

Sequined Pumpkins....H205570

Raffia Pumpkins....H209401

Candle Impressions Angel   H205943

Hope someone is wanting some of these.  lol

@lucymo  As I mentioned on my thread about the pineapple lamp, I found out about the LTS price by way of an email notice saying my 2nd lamp ordered was just shipped. My curiosity got me to check to see of there was any left since it had gone down in price to 'on clearance' about a week ago.

So my 1st lamp got 2 price adjustments! LOL

What was really extradinary was that I had given a review for it stating it was a bargain at the original QVC price I bought the 1st lamp at $44.82!!!

The clearance price was $33.94...then the LTS price of $21.46...I'm over the moon and was able to get the price adjustments for both!  Smiley Very Happy

Contributor

I had the lamp in my wish list so when I saw it was a LTS I went to order one. When I tried, it showed that the lamp was sold out. I checked back 15 minutes after the specials ended (3:15 my time), and sure enough, it was now available but it was back at the clearance price. Makes you wonder how they were now available. Smiley FrustratedNeedless to say, I did not order one. 

Honored Contributor

@AngieinLA wrote:

I had the lamp in my wish list so when I saw it was a LTS I went to order one. When I tried, it showed that the lamp was sold out. I checked back 15 minutes after the specials ended (3:15 my time), and sure enough, it was now available but it was back at the clearance price. Makes you wonder how they were now available. Smiley FrustratedNeedless to say, I did not order one. 

@AngieinLA  No doubt it's because of cancelations...folks changing their minds when they placed their order at the LTS price and canceled after the LTS price ended.

I thought it was a bargain at the regular QVC price. Read my post above Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

Pineapple Lamp...H208920

Sequined Pumpkins....H205570

Raffia Pumpkins....H209401

Candle Impressions Angel   H205943

Hope someone is wanting some of these.  lol

@lucymo  As I mentioned on my thread about the pineapple lamp, I found out about the LTS price by way of an email notice saying my 2nd lamp ordered was just shipped. My curiosity got me to check to see of there was any left since it had gone down in price to 'on clearance' about a week ago.

So my 1st lamp got 2 price adjustments! LOL

What was really extradinary was that I had given a review for it stating it was a bargain at the original QVC price I bought the 1st lamp at $44.82!!!

The clearance price was $33.94...then the LTS price of $21.46...I'm over the moon and was able to get the price adjustments for both!  Smiley Very Happy

@Susan Louise  I'm glad you got the good prices on your lamps.  I knew a lot of people liked the lamps but wanted a lower price so I posted  to give a little HU to those that wanted them.  I read your post about how much you and DH liked your first lamp.  It makes us enjoy them more when we can get a discount, doesn't it?  I didn't get the lamps as I'm in the process of downsizing the decor stash.  I don't buy much until I've gone through and sorted to see what I want or need to keep.  This time I'm really digging in and being merciless.  Rescue Mission is going to love me.  Spheres are going as they take up too much space to store and I'm tired of them, got too many.  Sound familiar?  lol

Honored Contributor

@DecorDiva wrote:

Thanks lucymo for the heads up.  I ordered two of the pineapple lamps for each side of my mantle after watching the video.  This is more year round decorating and they were a good value.  I've also got my eye out for Valerie's buffet lamps.  Hope they show up soon.  When is Valerie's next show?

@DecorDiva  I see Valerie has shows on the 24th at 12-1 am and 4-6 pm, ET.  First show is all EP's.  Just check the program guide in case I missed something. I didn't check any further.

YW for the HU.  Glad you got the lamps.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo  Well, thanks a lot, LOL, I just bought two sets of the gold beaded pumpkins, didn't know I wanted them until you posted.  Really, thank you, wish you would do this all of the time as when I get up, I always forget to check LTS, and by the time I think of it, due to my time zone, it is too late. Smiley Happy

I do not understand why this  Candle Impressions Angel   H205943  hasn't sold out long ago, it is so beautiful, use it every Fall.

@mousiegirl  You know you can always count on me to help you spend your money.  What are friends for?  lol

I was tempted to buy those pumpkins but just bought eight new pumpkins in the past week or so so I was good and passed.

I am downsizing big time.  House and garage full of boxes to go to Rescue Mission.  I'm not saying I won't have a lot left but it will be more managable.  I can't even remember that I have some of it so it never gets used.  No deer leaving. Smiley Happy