Respected Contributor

i do i do!

i want a couple of the lamps

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Trusted Contributor

lucymo...Thank You Thank You Thank You.

I wanted the pineapple lamp so badly - but I wanted two of them,

and that was just too expensive.

So now I have two coming.  sometimes waiting pays off.

Happy Me  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

i do i do!

@TheMemphisVette  Glad you got in to get the lamps.  I'm sure they will sell out.

Respected Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

i do i do!

@TheMemphisVette  Glad you got in to get the lamps.  I'm sure they will sell out.

thank you for posting it!

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

@yellowrose wrote:

lucymo...Thank You Thank You Thank You.

I wanted the pineapple lamp so badly - but I wanted two of them,

and that was just too expensive.

So now I have two coming.  sometimes waiting pays off.

Happy Me  Smiley Very Happy

@yellowrose  I'm so happy for you.  Sometimes waiting does pay off.  I'm like you,  I like to get two of this type of item and not always affordable.  I hope you love them when they arrive.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting the LTS, @lucymo, I don't need those items, but if you ever see H288834 on LTS or sale priced, I would love it. I've had it on my wish list like, forever, lol. Not gonna pay nearly $90 for it, more really when S&H, plus tax is added on.

For some reason I am unable to post the pic of it. Weird.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:

Thanks for posting the LTS, @lucymo, I don't need those items, but if you ever see H288834 on LTS or sale priced, I would love it. I've had it on my wish list like, forever, lol. Not gonna pay nearly $90 for it, more really when S&H, plus tax is added on.

For some reason I am unable to post the pic of it. Weird.

@Snicks1  Hi snicks, I'll post that item on my bulletin board and if I see it on LTS or any special I'll give you a shout out.  Last clicks would be a good one to watch for on that too. It's a beautiful lamp.

Honored Contributor
@lucymo, it's been on my wishlist for a really long time, I've not seen it presented, there is no video and no reviews. I think that is odd, The price is pretty high, so I'm not willing to buy unless it gets a good discount. These days I am looking for more streamlined items (easier to clean) while still beautiful, for my everyday decor. Thanks for your help.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@lucymo  Well, thanks a lot, LOL, I just bought two sets of the gold beaded pumpkins, didn't know I wanted them until you posted.  Really, thank you, wish you would do this all of the time as when I get up, I always forget to check LTS, and by the time I think of it, due to my time zone, it is too late. Smiley Happy

I do not understand why this  Candle Impressions Angel   H205943  hasn't sold out long ago, it is so beautiful, use it every Fall.