Honored Contributor

Re: LOVE THESE FALL DISPLAYS

@Mominohio wrote:

That wreath in picture 2 is beyond stunning!

@Mominohio

@mousiegirl

I agree!!!

I want those mini pumpkins & acorns!!!

Valued Contributor

@mousiegirl I love all of these postings especially number 3.  Valerie has a 2 tier basket that you ciould do something simular H209643.  I have this item nd it is very substantial.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ripka junkie wrote:

@mousiegirl I love all of these postings especially number 3.  Valerie has a 2 tier basket that you ciould do something simular H209643.  I have this item nd it is very substantial.

@ripka junkie  Thank you!  I love number 3, I think it is fantastic!  I saw these pictures on another thread and just had to post here.  I think next year I will be haunting antique stores and such, unless I decide on Valerie's.

Honored Contributor

Love the wreath,

Image result for thank you fall images

Honored Contributor

I really like the three tier piece with Spanish moss and pumpkins and grapes.  I'd take any of them.  Good assortment of ideas to choose from and make a similar one with things you have on hand. 

Thanks for sharing.  It makes me want to take down what I have and redo with some of these.  lol

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

I really like the three tier piece with Spanish moss and pumpkins and grapes.  I'd take any of them.  Good assortment of ideas to choose from and make a similar one with things you have on hand. 

Thanks for sharing.  It makes me want to take down what I have and redo with some of these.  lol

@lucymo  I am crazy about #3. Smiley Happy  Look out next year, LOL!

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo  I am crazy about #3. Smiley Happy  Look out next year, LOL!

@mousiegirl  We're always on the hunt for something.  lol

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl  They are all beautiful!

Trusted Contributor

That wreath on the door is absolutely beautiful!!!  WOW!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl The wreath is gorgeous, especially on a dark door! And, I love the tiered arrangement! It looks like a Victorian display.