Valued Contributor

Re: LET THE ENABLING COMMENCE

Why come to this Holiday forum if it upsets you so much?  That makes no sense whatsoever.  Many of us dearly LOVE Christmas in July, August, September, October, November, December......ad infinitum!

Esteemed Contributor

I was all set to get the snowman ornament from Jim Shore. I get one every year for my SIL. But, it just wasn't speaking to me. The hat didn't go with the woodland theme. The 2018 Santa ornament, on the other hand, is so very cute! Nothing bought so far; but the weekend is young Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@Carol08 wrote:

Why come to this Holiday forum if it upsets you so much?  That makes no sense whatsoever.  Many of us dearly LOVE Christmas in July, August, September, October, November, December......ad infinitum!

@Carol08@  Do you know about @ posters you want to read your messages?  I notice you didn't, so that poster probably will never see it.

Trusted Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

@SHOPR, I promised myself the same thing; no more Jim Shore pieces, however sigh....this one is on it’s way.  How could any Floridian resist, lol!?!?

@Just Plain Crazy, it wouldn’t be CIJ without you!  Beyond awesomeness seeing you posting again!

0D235975-04B5-40C4-92E5-35FD012E0F77.jpeg

@BornToShop..Hi BTS  thanks for the nice words.  Hope you have been doing good.  I was a good girl today and didn't get a thing from the JS show but enjoyed watching the show. 

Good seeing you, has been awhile.

JPC

Valued Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Carol08 wrote:

@Carol08@  Do you know about @ posters you want to read your messages?  I notice you didn't, so that poster probably will never see it.

@mousiegirl wrote: - 

@Carol08 wrote:

@mousiegirl@ - I wanted @colover to read my message.  Thanks for letting me know.  I will post under her comment now

Valued Contributor

@colover wrote:

A whole weekend of Christmas in July????? I know what I won't be watching this weekend not even 1peek. Ugh! 

Spoiler

@coloverWhy come to this Holiday forum if it upsets you so much?  That makes no sense whatsoever.  Many of us dearly LOVE Christmas in July, August, September, October, November, December......ad infinitum!

Esteemed Contributor

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

Cat LOL Good morning @Just Plain Crazy

Are you still buying Jim Shore pieces?  I know that you have some pretty pieces already.

@SHOPR..Hi SHOPR     I haven't bought any this year but the year is young.   Told myself I was done buying cause I don't have enough room to put them all out so pick and choose which ones I want to use.  I did buy a couple last year that I "had to have"   One is the snowman that is coming up in his show now..  the woodland snowman that is 18" tall.  Love it and he sits on the floor with my 25" and 3 foot one.   He is a good price for the size.

How about you, are you still collecting???

JPC

@Just Plain Crazy, Oh you have that big beautiful white woodland snowman!  What a nice design, and it matches the new woodland santa in sleigh and reindeer I was oohing and aahing over earlier this morning.  I'm still trying NOT to collect any more.  I've been good today.  No purchases yet.  I have been away from the computer and TV, which helps tremendously.  ;-)

Esteemed Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

@SHOPR, I promised myself the same thing; no more Jim Shore pieces, however sigh....this one is on it’s way.  How could any Floridian resist, lol!?!?

@Just Plain Crazy, it wouldn’t be CIJ without you!  Beyond awesomeness seeing you posting again!

0D235975-04B5-40C4-92E5-35FD012E0F77.jpeg

@BornToShop, I love this!  It is perfect for coastal people and for all of you Florida folks.  I'm going to have to look for a video of this presentation.  I can't get Jimmy Buffett's voice out of my head just looking at this dude.

Respected Contributor

@MTH

@SHOPR

@Just Plain Crazy

@mousiegirl

@Carol08

Just checking in to see who has been the best enabler.  So much fun to see all my digital friends posting.  I haven't seen watched any shows today.  Now that I've dropped cable and am dependent on QVC.com for my viewing, I rarely watch any shows except for Valerie's.  I'm looking forward to seeing her show tomorrow evening.  I hope (and sort of don't ) that there are some items not in her FB preview.

I have to say that I really don't like the changes that have been made to QVC.com lately. The "New" button has been replaced with "Top Finds."  I can't figure out how the heck to translate the program guide to PT.  Who the heck thought these changes would make the site easier to navigate?  It's horrible.

Esteemed Contributor

@Marsha2003, I would offer to help, but it's useless, because the website looks different with each device or browser I use.  Like right now I'm on a Windows 7 laptop using Firefox, and "New" is present in a tab across the top center.  Sometimes, though, it's nowhere to be found. 

When I've wanted to check for CIJ new items,  I've just been typing CIJ into the search bar, then sorting by New Arrivals, and hoping (who really knows)  all will show up there.  So far today I've been very underwhelmed by what seems to me to be not so much new stuff.