Trusted Contributor

I saw on Val's Facebook page that she will have a sneak peak up this afternoon around 3:00 EST.  

Respected Contributor

Re: LET THE ENABLING COMMENCE

@MTHHa ha! I think this will be the second round of enabling. It's only July 11 and my budget is screaming. I didn't even want Q2's reindeer yesterday until I watched the presentation and saw how they were styled. Then I bought two. Aaargh!

Trusted Contributor

@froggy wrote:

@MTHHa ha! I think this will be the second round of enabling. It's only July 11 and my budget is screaming. I didn't even want Q2's reindeer yesterday until I watched the presentation and saw how they were styled. Then I bought two. Aaargh!

@froggy  I can see you area gonna be a bad influence...LOL.  Actually, I am hopeful they will have something new and exciting.  I passed on the deer yesterday but bought another set of deer candleholders I saw already loaded on the Qs website.  I keep saying I have enough stuff, but that seems to change in an instant.

Esteemed Contributor

@MTH,  Around here, saying we have enough or too much stuff means absolutely nothing.  Almost all of us say it, continuously, but notice how quickly we dismiss that mentality when the temptations appear.  Woman EmbarassedCat EmbarassedSmiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@MTH,  Around here, saying we have enough or too much stuff means absolutely nothing.  Almost all of us say it, continuously, but notice how quickly we dismiss that mentality when the temptations appear.  Woman EmbarassedCat EmbarassedSmiley Wink

We sure did....

Frequent Contributor

My thought it even if you think you have enough, if you see a special piece that will make you happy then go for it!

Trusted Contributor

@MTH wrote:

I saw on Val's Facebook page that she will have a sneak peak up this afternoon around 3:00 EST.  

@MTH...What are you doing???  I see that the 12 step program did you no good at all.  I thought I had you broke of the enabling but I turn my back and here you are, enticing these chatters.  I really don't think any of them need any help though.  LOL

Now be a good girl and get back to work.

JPC

Trusted Contributor

@MTH wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

We sure did....

@SHOPR...Step away from your computer SHOPR.  Hope you are having a good summer

JPC

Trusted Contributor

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@MTH...What are you doing???  I see that the 12 step program did you no good at all.  I thought I had you broke of the enabling but I turn my back and here you are, enticing these chatters.  I really don't think any of them need any help though.  LOL

JPC

@Just Plain Crazy  I knew you'd make your way  here sooner or later and catch me in the act....LOL.  Everyone is counting on you to be the voice of reason around here.

Trusted Contributor

@MTH wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@MTH wrote:

JPC

@Just Plain Crazy  I knew you'd make your way  here sooner or later and catch me in the act....LOL.  Everyone is counting on you to be the voice of reason around here.

@MTH..  "Voice of reason"  That is a very big responsibility for me.  Hope I can live up to that but you know me, you guys can pull me into the frenzy without even trying.   Who is going to watch me.  LOL

JPC