New Contributor

Kringle Express over sized 50” snowman

I’m wondering if anyone is on the waitlist for the Kringle Express 50” over sized multicolored snowman? This is my first waitlist item I placed it at the end of August . I’m wondering if there is any chance of getting it? And if it isn’t going to be available will they let me know? I would appreciate any info I’m new to the whole waitlist thing. Thanks

Respected Contributor

Re: Kringle Express over sized 50” snowman

@ck60 wrote:

I’m wondering if anyone is on the waitlist for the Kringle Express 50” over sized multicolored snowman? This is my first waitlist item I placed it at the end of August . I’m wondering if there is any chance of getting it? And if it isn’t going to be available will they let me know? I would appreciate any info I’m new to the whole waitlist thing. Thanks

@ck60 if your waitlist items becomes unavailable QVC will cancel your order and send you an email. You can always check your order status periodically. 

Honored Contributor

@ck60

It really is a hit or miss kind of thing with QVC's waitlist.

Some things come through and some don't. If Q isn't going to get your order filled, you will get a notification by email or snail mail, so you won't be left hanging forever. 

There really is no way to tell. Some orders they are able to fill, and others, they just don't. 

If you have a second choice in these oversized guys and it is important to have one, I'd suggest just getting something else and not waiting, because they just as often cancel waitlist orders as fill them. 

Honored Contributor

I was in Hobby Lobby looking at their trees and they have the oversized decor (40% off).  I don't think they light up but they are a heavy resin vs metal.

70612D4D-CECC-461E-9E94-158FEA982A96.jpeg

New Contributor

Thank  you all so much for the info it was a great help. And I will look at hobby lobby also. 

New Contributor

I didn't get on the waitlist, but I want the multi-colored option of the Snowman, also.  I just checked with Customer Service and the woman couldn't say for sure if it will be restocked.