Honored Contributor

Re: Kringle Express Regal Reindeer #h211626

@mousiegirl wrote:

@ripka junkie wrote:

lucymo, I know you are "The Reindeer Queen" and if you do not add these to your collection you will be missing out !!!!!!!!

@ripka junkie  I have these candle pillar holders.

@ripka junkie  and these.

@mousiegirl@ripka junkie  I have a very similiar set as the bottom ones and saw the top ones on Zulily, I believe, but waited too long and they were removed.  I like my set in champagne.  I need at least one of the top one shown as I have a sitting one that would work with it.  The mate to the sitting one was involved in an accident at Christmas party and didn't survive.  Smiley Sad

Valued Contributor

I love both of these especially the top one, so detailed and antique look. I tried to by last year from Zulily but missed them.  I will look for them this year, they are beutiful. 

Cofession I did purchase Valeries new set, I loved I can not break the antlers, aha !

Honored Contributor

@ripka junkie wrote:

I love both of these especially the top one, so detailed and antique look. I tried to by last year from Zulily but missed them.  I will look for them this year, they are beutiful. 

Cofession I did purchase Valeries new set, I loved I can not break the antlers, aha !

@ripka junkie  I think they will be prettier in person than in the picture.  I'm tempted by all reindeer but I just have so many that I have to stop getting every one I see.  I have three sets of the ones that are candle holders.  I think I might still order one of the
Regal ones.  I don't think I need two as I have no plans as to how I would use them.  I always buy two of everything and that's one reason I'm donating so much Christmas and everyday decor.  You can only use so much.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ripka junkie wrote:

@ripka junkie  These H211374, the scroll metal deer?  I bought these last year at amazon which came with one resting deer, then I saw the resting at zulily so bought another one so there would be balance, on either end of the table.

Trusted Contributor

I just unboxed this Regal Reindeer in Silver and WOW!  I was very concerned that the silver might look cheap, but it is far from cheap.  The finish is stunning, and the detail work is wonderful.  Thank goodness for resin!  I purchased this to use as a base for my BBW candles that I burn on my coffee table every holiday season, and this fits them with room to spare.  I imagine the extra room will accomodate the Harry Slatkin candles coming up next weekend, too.  The only negative is that the candle that comes with it looks a bit orange when lit, and there is no flicker to it.  That's okay, though, as I didn't plan to use the candle anyway.  I hope these end up As Is or we get a 5 Easy Pay sometime soon, because I would love to have another in Silver and 2 more in Pearl.  I wish Kringle Express would offer more elegant items like this in the future.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree TenderMercies, the base is so nice and large so many thing can be used for.  I said this would be a Lisa R pick for her CIJ shows.

Honored Contributor

@ripka junkie  Well, put another check on your enabler board.  My Regal Reindeer shipped today.  LOL  I know I will be happy that I got them.  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

GOOD!  I thiink you will love it, I hope so !

Trusted Contributor

For those who purchased this and plan on using it with a real candle, please be sure to read the warning label on the underside of the base.  It states how polyresin can become very hot and to use caution.  Since I plan on using the base with my BBW candles, I'll be using a silicone coaster, which fits very nicely on the base, as a buffer between the candle and the base.  

Valued Contributor

Thank you for the heads up!