Honored Contributor

Re: Kringle Express Regal Reindeer #h211626

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

I had an awful time with this.  I ordered silver.  Kept looking and looking.  A day later, changed the color to pearl.  Kept looking and looking.  Then I decided it was a want and cancelled it!!!!  I just reordered it in silver.  I need to stick with my first choice.

@GCR18

@ripka junkie

@mousiegirl

I hear ya!!!

I initially wanted the pearl. Then I decided on the silver.

Now it sounds like the gold is lovely!

Oy!!!!!

One of each (she says sheepishly) LOL???!!!

@ChiliPepper  LOL.  No need to be sheepish, it's just us and we've done the same thing.  Get two colors if you can't decide and then return the one you like the least.  HaHa, neither color will be returned.  Speaking for myself.  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

lucymo, I know you are "The Reindeer Queen" and if you do not add these to your collection you will be missing out !!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@ripka junkie wrote:

lucymo, I know you are "The Reindeer Queen" and if you do not add these to your collection you will be missing out !!!!!!!!

@ripka junkie  lucymo and I have storage issues re reindeer, and herds of jealous and cramped reindeer who may stampede if another comes in the door, lol.

Valued Contributor

I have a herd of deer too, I promise, but these can be and do so much more!  I quess you could say  these would be a ":Lisa Roberts" pick, classy, elegant, high end.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@ripka junkie wrote:

@ripka junkie  lucymo and I have storage issues re reindeer, and herds of jealous and cramped reindeer who may stampede if another comes in the door, lol.

@ripka junkie  What @mousiegirl said.  lol  Actually, I did order but canceled because I have so much Reindeer and related stuff.  I may go back and reorder but not sure yet.  They will sell out soon, I believe.  I want that set of white/pearl/champagne? Angels if they look as good as they do in the preview.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@ripka junkie wrote:

@ripka junkie  What @mousiegirl said.  lol  Actually, I did order but canceled because I have so much Reindeer and related stuff.  I may go back and reorder but not sure yet.  They will sell out soon, I believe.  I want that set of white/pearl/champagne? Angels if they look as good as they do in the preview.

@lucymo  Do you mean the angels that you posted a picture of with the trumpets?

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@ripka junkie wrote:

@mousiegirl  Yes, I just love the looks of them, at least what I can tell about them in the preview.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@ripka junkie wrote:

@mousiegirl  Yes, I just love the looks of them, at least what I can tell about them in the preview.

@lucymo  Hopefully, Valerie will bring them next week instead of waiting too long.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ripka junkie wrote:

@ripka junkie  I have these candle pillar holders.

@ripka junkie  and these.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love both of these and tried  to purchase 1st  one last year and sold out both are beautiful!.