Contributor

Kringle Express Bags H227188

Hello again,

I had to make  some changes to my Kringle Express Gift Bag order and it's still listed as advanced order, but I noticed that the item is listed as in stock on my wish list. I added one to my cart to see if it was advanced order as well & it has it listed as in stock with an estimated delivery date. I thought I'd ask here first to see if anyone knows why this might be

Thank you again

Super Contributor

Re: Kringle Express Bags H227188

The explanation that makes sense to me is; 1) when you placed the advance order you choose a specific date in the future and that order will be fulfilled at that advanced order date. 2) Meanwhile more stock came into the warehouse that is available now and anyone who wants to order the bags now can do so (including you). 
In my mind it makes sense that they offer advance orders for customers that plan ahead but don't necessarily want/need the items now. Also, if there is a price differential that means you paid too much, you can contact customer service by email and they will adjust the price for you. I have done this several times and the CS team is polite and prompt. 
I hope this helps. 

Respected Contributor

@Lizzybean 

I don't believe anyone can tell you exactly why it's reading like that but our QVC social customer service.

Page them or send them an e-mail and I'm sure they will reach out and help you.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lizzybean - I think @mspemberley did a great job of explaining what is likely going on with your order. One note I'll add is that if you go through to the checkout page, you can look at the estimated delivery date at the bottom and see if it really is available for delivery now or if it also has an advance order date (sometimes the actual date is not listed in the system until you're confirming a purchase). If the date is sooner, you can easily place the order for the earlier date and cancel your advance order. Good luck!