Honored Contributor

Just sharing: Email from Temptations

holiday patterns are back & limited quantities.  I didn't see any pieces during CIJ from what I recall.

I love the "holiday" pattern but certainly don't need dishes.  I bought a platter last year in the "as is" section.

If you're interested may want to check it out:

temptationsbytara.com

720322D6-668D-48D8-9A07-BC1D5377D2C3.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: Just sharing: Email from Temptations

I thought I heard someone here say they thought temptations was being discontinued.  Did I misread it?  Are Temptations being discontinued?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't like the quality of this brand! The older pieces are fine, I have a cardinal baking dish that I don't have any problems with.  But a friend gave me a real cute set of Christmas bowls as a gift.....I followed directions to a "T" (pardon the pun) as far as washing and cooking, and using.....and only actually used the bowsl to pour already popped microwave popcorn into, and also used it for cold salads...All.the bowls grazed and cracked....one cracked right in two....So I just wont buy this brand....And if it's beyond Q's 30 day return policy, Tara's company will charge you for shipping a replacement even if the item was poor quality or defective unless it happened within 30 days....to me that's not right, if the product is defective shipping should be free even if it's over 30 days!!! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I thought I heard someone here say they thought temptations was being discontinued.  Did I misread it?  Are Temptations being discontinued?

There was a post speculating about that, but I'm pretty sure it was truly just speculation.

Respected Contributor

I don't buy Temptations either but the Holiday pattern is very pretty.

Trusted Contributor

I guess I'm one of the few people who have not had any problems with Temp-tations.  I have lots of pieces and I don't use it every day, but frequently enough.  I wish they were still making their holiday poinsettia pattern because that's my favorite Christmas design of Temp-Tations.