Honored Contributor

Just my opinion: very few EZ pay offers this CIJ

I looked over both today & yesterday offerings for CIJ -- I was sure Q would have offered some good EZ pay values, but, I only saw a few (not on anything I was interested buying).

I ordered the glass trees w/balls - I really needed 8 but settled for 5 (1 order) because total was over $35. Right now, I'm watching "pennies" as I'm in the middle of a home makeover😀😢 so I need to be a little more thrifty!

do you think it's because they are pushing Q card w 3 payments. I should just apply BUT that's to "easy" for my impulse buying🙀

Honored Contributor

Re: Just my opinion: very few EZ pay offers this CIJ

Q Card is 4 easy payments this weekend and yes that probably contributes to the few easy pays otherwise.

I understand keeping a budget.   I want EVERYTHING this weekend but I also have a basement full of all  kinds of decorations, etc and I don't NEED anything.

I have a weakness for angels & nutcrackers.    There doesn't seem to be an abundance of either so I'm safe.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Just my opinion: very few EZ pay offers this CIJ

I was disappointed in this, too.  There are so many random days throughout the year when these 5 Easy Pay sales show up out of the blue. You'd think that they would have done this for at least one of these CIJ days considering this weekend is such a major event.