Honored Contributor

Re: Just Pretty Christmas Decoration:)

@ECBG wrote:

DSC00486.JPG

@ECBG  I Love the deer pillar holders, havn't seen anything like them, I am jealous. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@lucymo,Thank you.  When I saw that angel, especially since it was in my signature red, I just had to get it!Smiley Happy

@ECBG  I could never have passed on that.  She is as pretty as any I've ever seen.  I'm so glad you shared a picture.  I just love looking at beautiful pieces like this one.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

DSC00486.JPG

@ECBG  I Love the deer pillar holders, havn't seen anything like them, I am jealous. Smiley Happy

@mousiegirl,Thank you.  I got them that year at Pier 1.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl,All of our trees come from the Cradle Of Forestry from a wonderful minister and his wife who sell trees.  They watched our boys grow up, and now our son takes his little boys there to get their tree.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Very pretty,

Image result for happy holidays animated imagesImage result for animated christmas tree images

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@mousiegirl,All of our trees come from the Cradle Of Forestry from a wonderful minister and his wife who sell trees.  They watched our boys grow up, and now our son takes his little boys there to get their tree.Smiley Happy

@ECBG  Nice story. Smiley Happy  I thought your tree was real as it was so full.

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

DSC00486.JPG

@ECBG, You have such pretty decorations.  I also love this furniture piece.  It appears very old, which makes it interesting to me. 

Occasional Contributor

So beautiful! I love old world Christmas! One day I will do this tree Heart

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Image may contain: christmas tree and indoor

That's so beautiful.  I remember when when I was a kid, we put tinsel on trees.  Like icesicles dripping down.  

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

DSC00486.JPG

@ECBG, You have such pretty decorations.  I also love this furniture piece.  It appears very old, which makes it interesting to me. 

@SHOPR,Thank you!  This is a sideboard from about 1875 (ish).  In England, the origonal sideboards had tall legs and held food so the hunters on fox chases wouldn't have to dismount to eat.  It's one of my favorite pieces.