Valued Contributor

Just Opened Large Witch..J Shore..No Lantern

I finally opened my large witch and there is no lantern in the box.  Of course it is sold out.  Did anyone else not get the lantern?  Is there anyway I can get a lantern?  TIA

Trusted Contributor

Re: Just Opened Large Witch..J Shore..No Lantern

Don't have this item (wish I did) but in my experience, you would have to either return the item, or keep it and receive a $10 credit.  You may have to ask for the credit these days, I don't know.  So sorry for your disappointment.

Super Contributor

@saltysails wrote:

I finally opened my large witch and there is no lantern in the box.  Of course it is sold out.  Did anyone else not get the lantern?  Is there anyway I can get a lantern?  TIA

Could you contact Jim Shore's company directly and explain to him? I didn't see the item, but maybe he sold them other places and could help you.

tea

Respected Contributor

@saltysails  you've probably already checked, but I've found "accessories" for large items buried in a cutout of the styrofoam that is used to hold the piece in the box.

I can't tell you how many times I thought I was missing screws/bolts that ended up being  taped to piece of styrofoam that I had thrown out.. 

If you haven't found it anywhere, I would reach out to Jim Shore's website, maybe someone will be able to help....what a dissapointment, but as a last resort, maybe they have someone similar at your local crafts store?

......You look like I need a drink.....
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is my second  figure in an auto delivery, so I did know where the lantern was suppose to be and the styrofoam space with the lantern was empty.  QVC is seeing if they can get one for me.  I have to call back next week for an update.  

Frequent Contributor

@saltysails wrote:

Are you sure it's not tucked into the foam?  Mine was wrapped in plastic tucked into the foam cut out. and it was taped in.   I hope you will find it or write Jim Shore on line and let them know.

Valued Contributor

I did go to the Jim Shore website and asked if they could get me a lantern, they said they could not.