Esteemed Contributor

QVC 's name could be Hit or Miss

Ordered snowman and church. Thought about it then cancelled. Not only for  Q's track record on issue concerns but also exorbitant battery consumption and waste.

Esteemed Contributor

@BornToShop  So good to hear about the church! That's what I ordered. Didn't get it yet, but I can't wait!

Esteemed Contributor

@BornToShop, Good luck with your out of state move.  Will you be a safe distance from hurricanes at your new place?  I'm glad you love your water globe lanterns.  

Frequent Contributor

@BornToShop  I received mine- the church scene - and was very happy with the quality!  The finish was perfect!  Have several more shipments arriving next week!

Respected Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@BornToShop, Good luck with your out of state move.  Will you be a safe distance from hurricanes at your new place?  I'm glad you love your water globe lanterns.  

So awesome to hear from you @SHOPR !  I am moving back home to Nebr.  No hurricanes but plenty of snow, lol.  I was fully prepared to send these globes back but they are amazing!  I behaved myself during the shows for once.  How are you?  Hope you are in a good place!  

Esteemed Contributor

@BornToShop,  Wow that's quite a move.   I remember that you have or had family there.  I hope everything goes smoothly. 

I wish I was somewhere north of here today.  97° feels like 107° and I cannot handle being outside very long.  That's why I've been enjoying catching up on CIJ I missed.   

Honored Contributor

Re: Just Got My TSV!!

[ Edited ]

@luvmybeetle wrote:

I ordered the church/nativity and it came yesterday.  It was leaking the liquid that's inside the lantern.  Sent back.  Not asking for replacement.  It was nice but not worth the hassle. 

By-the-way, @BornToShop   cancelled is spelled with 2 L's.

I don't think there should be a hyphen after by or the or way and I'm almost positive there shouldn't be an apostrophe after L because it's not possessive.  

And for the record, I spell and will always spell canceled with 1 L because that is the way I was taught was correct back in high school when I had to take a secretarial course.   

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Just Got My TSV!!

[ Edited ]

@BornToShop  I got mine today and the bottom fell out!! All the wires were hanging down and there were broken bits in the box! Not a happy camper! I really liked the finish on the lantern, and the scene appeared to be ok , but I'm leary of asking for a replacement, because I don't want to go through this over and over again. BUMMER!

Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom    Woman Surprised

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I got the red truck scene, I like it and will no doubt keep it, it doesn't take up a whole lot of space. The VPH pieces are nice quality and from what I've seen so far in the shops for holiday the Q's prices cannot be beat.