Super Contributor

@blackhole99 I am glad you enjoy your red truck lantern. But i think the red truck is way over done and don't understand the hype over it. I certainly wouldn't want that in my home with the fact that the lantern may stop working and the water turn yellow. (responding to your very rude comment, see how you like it!) 

Respected Contributor

Received my church lantern and I am just delighted with it. Hubby likes it, too. I am sitting it on my hall table and giving it a testing for a bit.

@PA Mom-mom   So sorry to hear this. Hope it gets worked out.....I know these things are so disappointing.

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop   Will you be taking your Gardenia trees with you when you move?

Honored Contributor

Re: Just Got My TSV!!

[ Edited ]

@ILUVChristmas wrote:

@blackhole99I am glad you enjoy your red truck lantern. But i think the red truck is way over done and don't understand the hype over it. I certainly wouldn't want that in my home with the fact that the lantern may stop working and the water turn yellow. (responding to your very rude comment, see how you like it!) 

@ILUVChristmas  sister, you have a serious contol problem, why should you care what I think of Mrs. Claus, I certainly don't care what you think of the red truck lantern.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@BornToShop   Will you be taking your Gardenia trees with you when you move?

How perceptive of you @mousiegirl !  My son is taking my Gardenia tree as well as my beautiful Ixora tree since he lives in Ft Lauderdale.  No way they would make it in Nebr, lol.  Thank you for remembering...!!7ACB7B69-0ACA-4F8E-A6C8-1F524B413870.jpeg

Valued Contributor

Received 3 of the 4 lanterns and they are very nice. The red truck is my favorite as it is not too busy. The church scene is very pretty also. Santa is too busy looking. Waiting for the snow family. I just want to say, if your fan does not move the glitter try putting back in the packaging and turn upside down. I thought I was going to have to return my church one since the fan did not move the glitter. Tried turning upside down overnight and the next day it is working perfectly. Maybe shipping in the extreme heat had something to do with it. Just wish there was less glitter. Little too much for me. But, they are truely nice pieces.

Respected Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

I ordered the church/nativity and it came yesterday.  It was leaking the liquid that's inside the lantern.  Sent back.  Not asking for replacement.  It was nice but not worth the hassle. 

By-the-way, @BornToShop   cancelled is spelled with 2 L's.

@luvmybeetle , @BornToShop 

I also use one l (canceled) I was taught that in grade school and have spelled it that way all my life. I have 5 dictionaries, and they all show "canceled" as the preferred spelling.

Regular Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

I ordered the church/nativity and it came yesterday.  It was leaking the liquid that's inside the lantern.  Sent back.  Not asking for replacement.  It was nice but not worth the hassle. 

By-the-way, @BornToShop   cancelled is spelled with 2 L's.

You too? My wife fell in love with the church/nativity ans it arrived yesterday. The bottom portion (where the batteries are inserted) was loose and fell out of the bottom. In addition a wire was not soldered on. Unfortunately it didn't work out!

Super Contributor

I received my Red Truck TSV the other day and to be honest, initially I wasn't pleased - even though I was pleasantly surprised with the weight of the product, the scene itself seems very one-dimensional, but as soon as I turned it on I was IMPRESSED! In my opinion, it looks must better when its lit and the glitter is in motion!