Respected Contributor

I ordered Valerie’s Church & Snowmen & nothing but WOW so far!  I was hesitant to order; thought I saw potential sloppy painting, a crooked steeple during the presentations but upon my inspection, they are both perfect.  I am letting them cool down before I do battery testing (it’s 100 degrees here...!).  I ordered the red truck & then canceled; I thought the quality of the painting really looked questionable.  Now I could kick myself for canceling the red truck. Any of you who ordered the red truck, please report your findings!  

Respected Contributor

@BornToShop That is really great news!  And especially significant that it arrived so quickly lol, I ordered church and santa as soon as available and it's still in another state.

I purchased the truck last year, it didn't work for my decor as too big and I didn't care for the paint treatment.  I may be in the minority however as it seems to sell out very quickly!

Question for you, is the light really yellow like in some of the presentations?  SO happy to hear the paint job looks good I was worried about that too.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Just Got My TSV!!

[ Edited ]

mine is still ITP  Smiley Sad

I ordered the red truck because my DH had that exact truck yrs ago.It has soooooo many memories for me and my kids....lol 

The kids ,(the girls) were so embaressed when he drove up in front of their high school in it to pick them up.......lol

That truck was so much a part of him,it will be so nice to have it around for Christmas.

After the holidays ,I plan to give it to my son  for his 'man-cave"  as a reminder from his dad  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@BornToShop: Happy to hear you're pleased with your purchase.  Now...the question is: are you planning to display it now or will you wait til Christmas???  Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

I ordered Valerie’s Church & Snowmen & nothing but WOW so far!  I was hesitant to order; thought I saw potential sloppy painting, a crooked steeple during the presentations but upon my inspection, they are both perfect.  I am letting them cool down before I do battery testing (it’s 100 degrees here...!).  I ordered the red truck & then canceled; I thought the quality of the painting really looked questionable.  Now I could kick myself for canceling the red truck. Any of you who ordered the red truck, please report your findings!  

I just received two of the three lanterns that I ordered. I did not order the red truck.  I have to say these are absolutely beautiful!   The are weighty and well made.  Can’t imagine anyone not being thrilled with this purchase.  

Respected Contributor

I ordered the church/nativity and it came yesterday.  It was leaking the liquid that's inside the lantern.  Sent back.  Not asking for replacement.  It was nice but not worth the hassle. 

By-the-way, @BornToShop   cancelled is spelled with 2 L's.

Respected Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

I ordered the church/nativity and it came yesterday.  It was leaking the liquid that's inside the lantern.  Sent back.  Not asking for replacement.  It was nice but not worth the hassle. 

By-the-way, @BornToShop   cancelled is spelled with 2 L's.

Mi apollogeez @luvmybeetle 

Respected Contributor

@Diva on The Q  I will keep them out long enough to ensure the timer works.  I am moving out of state next month.  I have no idea how I will be using these until I get to my new home!  Fingers crossed they work perfectly.  

Respected Contributor

@rockygems123 I wouldn’t call it yellow but it isn’t white either.  I would call it a “warm” hue.  These lanterns are beautifully done!  

Contributor

Re: Just Got My TSV!!

[ Edited ]

@BornToShop Canceled or cancelled is the past tense of the verb to cancel. Both spellings are correct; Americans favor canceled (one L), while cancelled (two Ls) is preferred in British English and other dialects.  

I am glad you are happy with the TSV.