Respected Contributor

Just Got My Gingerbread Luminary!

I was on the fence about these Luminaries.  I was & still am struggling with the imbalance of the house not sitting correctly on the base.  I don't have time to tinker with it until Friday, but I will report back then.  Otherwise, I truly love it!  

IMG_0191.JPG

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Just Got My Gingerbread Luminary!

Wow, that is beautiful!

Trusted Contributor

Love your gingerbread luminary!  How nice to come home to those lights this winter.

Respected Contributor

My issue is finding the right sitting of the base to the house.  You can see in the mirror the big gap in the back.  We'll see...

Trusted Contributor

@BornToShop  Did you turn it a couple times to make sure the top isn't supposed to match up in one particular way with the base?

Respected Contributor

Ohhh, I love it ! Sooo cute (:

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop  That Gingerbread luminary sure is pretty.  Hope you can find a place that works for the house to sit properly on the base.  That's so frustrating when items arrive like that.

Honored Contributor

That's a statement piece.  Is it a Valerie item?  

Respected Contributor

@TenderMercies, I will have time to play with irvFriday on my day off.  I still haven't unpacked the traditional White House yet so stay tuned for Friday!  

@GCR18, that is a Harry Slatkin Homeworx Luminary.  His candles have been a score for me as well!

Trusted Contributor

I got mine today.  The brown glazing could be a little more evenly applied.  The house has a little notch in it that fits over a "bump" in the base and when they are aligned, the house and base fit together with no gaps.  I really like the unique design.  Let's hope I like the scents of the candles as well.