Honored Contributor

I would put it toward a new Apple computer!!! I at first had visions of shiny baubles dancing like sugar plums before my eyes and then I said to myself --- snap out of it!  You could really use this money for a practical and useful item!!!   

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

A new IPad. 

I was thinking the same.

Honored Contributor

A payment towards our 2021 family Outer Banks Vacation.

Honored Contributor

A genuine sheepskin jacket but I'd probably need more money. I had one in the early 1970's that cost me $150, a lot of money to me at the time.  Now I see they are way over $1,000.

Esteemed Contributor

I have to say I wouldn't buy for myself, I would buy something for my adult kids.

Honored Contributor

I have to agree with @Carmie .  There is nothing that I want.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Just Curious ❓

[ Edited ]

@DREAMON 

One of my best summer vacations was spent in Corolla Beach, NC...we rented a big house on the water.

Not much there back then...they had just built a new Food Lion and we shopped there.  It was glorious with horses roaming the beaches.

We were able to go up into the lighthouse at the old Whalehead Club.  I still have a lovely print of it on my bedrom wall.

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@DREAMON 

One of my best summer vacations was spent in Corolla Beach, NC...we rented a big house on the water.

Not much there back then...they had just built a new Food Lion and we shopped their.  It was glorious with horses roaming the beaches.

We were able to go up into the lighthouse at the old Whalehead Club.  I still have a lovely print of it on my bedrom wall.

@Witchy Woman , 

We stay on the 4x4 section in a big oceanfront home... the roaming horses, the gorgeous ocean, seclusion, it is magical.

It's a family trip the everyone from baby to senior loves...and this year we really need it!

It is a lot more built up now but the privacy is still there when you want it. I would highly suggest visiting again if you ever have the opportunity.

Esteemed Contributor

downpayment on 2021 - fall - vacation

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Valued Contributor

I HAVE EVERYTHING I NEED OR WANT  WOULD GIVE THAT MONEY TO FOOD BANKS