Esteemed Contributor

Just 5 more days till .....Sleigh. !!

finally we get to see the sleigh on Friday!!!  Yeah!!  Hoping for the reindeer also and whatever else in the white porcelain .  Wonder if all will be in this show or broken up in several shows.  Oh and the polar bear !!  Hoping to be able to order late thursday orderly Friday .

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Just 5 more days till .....Sleigh. !!

Ha ha!  You are counting the days! 

It would make sense to sell all of the items you mentioned at one time, so that they can decorate the set with all of it and really make an impact.  Who knows what will be available when, though. 

Super Contributor

What sleigh and reindeers are we waiting to see?  Love reindeers.

Esteemed Contributor

judgejudith,  Jill Bauer has a holiday show this Friday and some of us are waiting and hoping that a beautiful  sleigh will be presented.  We know it is going to be at som e point, and from what Jill said on her yhwj show it will be this Friday!  There was also a mention of a reindeer in the ivory porcelain as well.

Honored Contributor

I have the Lisa sleigh from last year in silver.  Luckily, white porcelain doesn't go with my decor.

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore  I believe most of the  white items will be presented Friday but you never know, may tease us so we have to watch another show.  My Christmas decor buying is almost finished as I need to start working on decorating in a couple of weeks.  With the slow shipping sometimes I just never know how long it will take to get it to me.  We are all so excited to see some of the items hope they prove to worth our wait.  Hang in there.  LOL

Respected Contributor

I am looking forward to Jill's holiday show on Friday. I started going through my Christmas items in our basement and think I really don't need another Christmas item! I say that each year and then go buy more stuff I feel I can't live without.

I own a few sleighs (Lisa's beautiful silver sleigh from last year) and a glittered white porcelain sleigh I picked up on clearance in the summer on Amazon (it cost $120 and I got it for just $15). I have smaller sleighs as well. I don't need another sleigh but yet I want to see the Kringle Express one Jill is bringing us along with those polar bears in her promo video online. 

I bought some beautiful old fashioned garland lights a Big Lots at a steal of a price. I am heading back to big lots this weekend to see what other Christmas items they got in. 

Trusted Contributor

I hope we get everything we've been waiting for on Friday night.  There isn't another of her shows until the 6th, and that's a gifts show again, and the November 13 show looks like a clearance show.  I have purchased a slightly embarrassing amount of white porcelain items so far this season, so I hope we see both the sleigh and the reindeer, as I need to close the books on this porcelain story.  

Esteemed Contributor

hi Lucy!  I'm pretty much finished myself, but you know how that goes , if I see something beautiful that I love well I just have to have it LOl!  And waiting for this sleigh for so long now   I must get it!  I am really looking forward to it and seeing the reindeer , like you I just am a lover of reindeer !!!   I start my decorating the day after Halloween so must get everything together so I can take my time decorating  ,  that's so much fun and I look forward to it , aren't you?

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

hi Lucy!  I'm pretty much finished myself, but you know how that goes , if I see something beautiful that I love well I just have to have it LOl!  And waiting for this sleigh for so long now   I must get it!  I am really looking forward to it and seeing the reindeer , like you I just am a lover of reindeer !!!   I start my decorating the day after Halloween so must get everything together so I can take my time decorating  ,  that's so much fun and I look forward to it , aren't you?

@Kitty Galore  I sure am looking forward to decorating with all this new decor that I've bought this year, and the years before.  I will get the sleigh and reindeer if they are what I'm thinking they will be, need to see the Polar bears too.  Then I'm done for the season.  I do have the Bay Leaf picks coming in this week too.  I don't want to start either until everything is here unless I know exactly where I'm using it when it comes in.  It will be fun.  Yay for us.  :-)