Super Contributor

Hopefully I will receive my 2 pieces I ordered before Easter. This is what it says when I check the tracking.

Uncontrollable events have delayed delivery. We are adjusting delivery plans as quickly as possible. Please check back on the next business day for updates.

Anyone else get this message with the Jim Shore purchases?

Honored Contributor

This is a new mantra for with the USPS, UPS or Newgistics.  I've got that message on 3 orders right now today.  I've talked to my post office and they say its not their terminology.  Its coming from a UPS terminal in Arizona and so far, it has delayed my orders as much as a week.  They ship very fast from Ontario, Ca., then hit this brick wall where they come to a screeching halt.  What could possibly be causing a delay except inefficiency?  No bad weather, no major holiday just routine everything.  It's disgusting.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I have had that message but it comes when my packages are in my home town at the main post office hub.  I can never understand what kind of trouble there would be coming from downtown to my house.  I usually get the package within the next 2 days.