Frequent Contributor

Re: Jim Shore -- so tempted!!!

Have watched Jim for a long time and kept thinking I would order something. I get a snowman every year to add to my collection so I chose his snowman this year.  Looking forward to receiving it and he can stay out during the winter season.

Respected Contributor

@sienna123
The winter wonderland snowman? Or the black and gold one? I think the winter wonderland one is adorable. I also like the coordinating Nutcracker even though I don’t really collect those, yet.
Honored Contributor

His woodland collection angels are lovely.

Trusted Contributor

I love all of his woodland collection.  I did purchase the sleigh and both reindeers recently, but otherwise I limit myself to just buying the woodland ornaments.

However that Angel with the spinning scene is still calling out to me. But the $70 price tag with shipping is making me cover my ears.

Honored Contributor

I'm waiting to get a Jim Shore item today. I'm trying not to buy anymore but can't seem to stop lol.

Frequent Contributor

I know I'm late in replying to you but his things are fantastic.  I've bought his extra large pieces the last two years on auto pay and they are so worth it.  I even used some of his disney pieces for my daughter's wedding and at his signing he did here, he signed all of them and held my infant grandson.   Once you start collecting you won't want to stop.

Occasional Contributor

I picked up the auto ship deal mainly for the Halloween and Easter figures because both really encapsulate my favorite esthetics of both holidays. But I was blown away with Santa when I got him out of the box. I have a few small JS Disney pieces but I have a feeling my collection is going to grow a lot going forward.