Frequent Contributor

I really enjoyed his show and bought the Thanksgiving item that he had.  However, I was disappointed that I wasn't quick enough for the Heartwood creek miniature nativity set that is now sold out.  Does anyone know if that might come back before Christmas?  He said it was a reorder from last year because it was so popular.  I didn't hear him say that more would be coming.  I am just starting to collect his pieces so I would appreciate your experience with waiting for popular items.

kathleenalice

Esteemed Contributor

@westiemama wrote:

I really enjoyed his show and bought the Thanksgiving item that he had.  However, I was disappointed that I wasn't quick enough for the Heartwood creek miniature nativity set that is now sold out.  Does anyone know if that might come back before Christmas?  He said it was a reorder from last year because it was so popular.  I didn't hear him say that more would be coming.  I am just starting to collect his pieces so I would appreciate your experience with waiting for popular items.

kathleenalice

@westiemama. Same thing happened to me last year.  I did go on waitlist but never got it.  This year I ordered right away cause I knew it would sell out again.  I would go on waitlist if avaliable someone may cancel .  I would also check everyday to see if avaliable as that happens as well.  Good luck to you ! 

Respected Contributor

@westiemama, are you talking about this set? It shows it is still in stock. The set I'm not seeing anymore on QVC is the Woodland nativity.

http://www.qvc.com/Jim-Shore-Heartwood-Creek-Victorian-10-Piece-Mini-Nativity-Set.product.H212159.ht...

Frequent Contributor

It is the woodland set I was interested in.  I am upset with myself that I did not get up at    

6 am to see the show.  I checked before I went to bed and nothing new had been posted.  I will watch to see if someone cancels.  Thanks so much. I was also surprised that there were no Halloween pieces today.

Kathleen alice

Super Contributor

They do offer that nativity on amazon if you don't have luck here.

Honored Contributor

@westiemama wrote:

kathleenalice

@westiemama  I think these were leftover from last year, though not listed.  Keep checking as sometimes people cancel.

Honored Contributor

Re: Jim Shore's show today

[ Edited ]

Missed Jim's Show today.................DANG IT!!! Oh well, I can review items that were shown in the show 

@westiemama

You can always check the Jim Shore website if pieces sell out on QVC........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@westiemama wrote:

It is the woodland set I was interested in.  I am upset with myself that I did not get up at    

6 am to see the show.  I checked before I went to bed and nothing new had been posted.  I will watch to see if someone cancels.  Thanks so much. I was also surprised that there were no Halloween pieces today.

Kathleen alice

@westiemama  I buy Jim's pieces on ebay usually for less than here, and there are retired pieces also.

Respected Contributor

@pupwhipped

I find a lot of Jim Shore pieces on Amazon.  I know they do have the Woodland collection as well.  

Esteemed Contributor

@westiemama.   It's avaliable now !  Hopefully you checked and ordered .