Respected Contributor

Jim Shore's Witch

[ Edited ]

Had no intention of buying anything today but saw the Jim Shore Witch H-224394 and was so enchanted by it that I just had to order it.

I have his Easter Bunny and a Santa Claus that also rotate so this witch will be welcomed by these two.

Hmm . . . I bet subconsciously I was thinking of my fifth granchild, fourth grandson, who will be a month old on the 21st when I decided to buy this.

Love summer and in no rush for its departure but setting up autumn thinggs after Labor Day eases the dreaded arrival of winter, which I've never liked.  Don't like cold, snow, or the shortest hours of daylight.

aroc3435

Washington, DC

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jim Shore's Witch

[ Edited ]

I set up fall after labor Day too...

Enjoy the Witch! I thought it was very cute too...

Frequent Contributor

I ordered the TSV Jim Shore auto delivery.  The Rotating Nativity,  the next shipment is the Rotating Cat with the children,  I think the witch will be just perfect to add to it.  Still thinking about it.

Honored Contributor

@Gran Gran of two wrote:

I ordered the TSV Jim Shore auto delivery.  The Rotating Nativity,  the next shipment is the Rotating Cat with the children,  I think the witch will be just perfect to add to it.  Still thinking about it.

@aroc3435  Lovely witch...it has a sweet/kind face Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@aroc3435 wrote:

Had no intention of buying anything today but saw the Jim Shore Witch H-224394 and was so enchanted by it that I just had to order it.

I have his Easter Bunny and a Santa Claus that also rotate so this witch will be welcomed by these two.

Hmm . . . I bet subconsciously I was thinking of my fifth granchild, fourth grandson, who will be a month old on the 21st when I decided to buy this.

Love summer and in no rush for its departure but setting up autumn thinggs after Labor Day eases the dreaded arrival of winter, which I've never liked.  Don't like cold, snow, or the shortest hours of daylight.

aroc3435

Washington, DC

@aroc3435    I also bought the witch, for my daughter, as she goes all out for Halloween, but it is so charming, I may enjoy it first. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor
@Gran Gran of two

Wow, I missed the Jim Shore Rotating Nativity when it was a Big Deal/TSV. Was the price $69? Thinking of ordering one, like the way Jesus has his arm around Mary.