Respected Contributor
@MTH
Wow! I guessed pretty close to the price. But add tax and s&h, yikes! You are enabling me though. I don’t have kids either. We get no trick-or-treaters. I decorate for fall with too many pumpkins and two small ceramic black cats that were my grandma’s. Not much Halloween decor. What I do is for us (DH and I and the dogs, lol, and whatever company we have for Thanksgiving, etc.). Hmm, would it be so bad to add such a neat piece to my decor for me to enjoy?? It’s in my cart now. I’ll think about it a little longer...

By the way, I’m in Florida too so I totally relate about decorating to show the seasons even though we just have hot and not as hot.
Trusted Contributor

@crazycockermom  Sorry...don't mean to enable  but for some reason, I just love this cat and maybe I can figure out a way to incorporate it into some Thanksgiving decor too just to keep it out a little longer.   The price I mentioned includes tax and shipping so I did the Easy Pay (although I prefer to just pay for the items outright these days).  I think DH will kill me when it arrives even tho he enjoys all the JS pieces I have just as much as I do.  Let me know if you cave on it.  I'm at work this morning but gonna try to catch the show when he will present it. 

Esteemed Contributor

For some reason or other, I don't care for Jim Shore's things.  Guess they just don't appeal to me.

Respected Contributor
@MTH
I caved!!
Trusted Contributor

@MTH wrote:

@crazycockermom  Sorry...don't mean to enable  but for some reason, I just love this cat and maybe I can figure out a way to incorporate it into some Thanksgiving decor too just to keep it out a little longer.   The price I mentioned includes tax and shipping so I did the Easy Pay (although I prefer to just pay for the items outright these days).  I think DH will kill me when it arrives even tho he enjoys all the JS pieces I have just as much as I do.  Let me know if you cave on it.  I'm at work this morning but gonna try to catch the show when he will present it. 

@MTH@crazycockermom  I sure don't want to enable either but compare this price on the new 8 plush snowlady compared to the 20" cat.  Snowlady is 55 plus S&H and cat is only $14.00 more than snowlady.  Twice as big.  

JPC

Respected Contributor
@JPC
Yes,the price isn’t bad for such a large piece. In case you didn’t see my other post, I already caved. 😊
Honored Contributor

If I hadn't ordered the Q2 TVS recently, the Angel and auto delivery, I would have ordered the cat.  I love it and I would keep it out all year !  

The price is well worth it and Jim's pieces are works of art.  I have many and love each and every one.  I mentioned this on other posts, I met Jim Shore at a store signing when he first came out in the collectible world.  He was gracious, polite and friendly, a true gentleman.  I believe he hasn't changed one bit !!!

He has stayed true to his artistic style and I am very impressed by the work he puts into each piece, a true talent in his field of creativity.

Trusted Contributor

It doesn't take much for me to be talked into a JS piece, especially these new "large" ones.  Just love the statement pieces. 

@crazycockermomHope you enjoy yours!!  Sure sounded like they sold a good bit of them in a very short time

Trusted Contributor

@spiderw  Unfortunately for my credit card, I ordered the auto delivery on the Santa too!!  LOL

Respected Contributor
@spiderw
At least you’ll be getting the witch which I thought was really neat. I couldn’t decide on the Santa or Angel A-D so missed out.

So neat that you got to meet Jim. He seems so nice. I only started collecting his items a few years ago so don’t mind adding to my collection, especially with such neat statement pieces.

@MTH
Your cat is going to look so good with the witch. Hope you enjoy yours too!