Respected Contributor

Got this email today, so thought I’d share.  I really like this piece.  Just not sure I want to spend so much on an item I’d keep out for such a short period of time...thoughts?

A4888AEC-26BB-4490-B2DB-C74F4216A4E9.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

It's an awesome piece. Did I miss the price?  I don't see it on the email.  

Respected Contributor
@MTH
No, sorry if I misled you. I’m just assuming the piece will be around 70 or so.
Trusted Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
@MTH
No, sorry if I misled you. I’m just assuming the piece will be around 70 or so.

@crazycockermom Not a problem. Was just wondering what the price was too.  I really like it but I also ordered the Q2 Big Deal on Auto Delivery so I'm sure its close to the same which was about $80 each.  I'm sure you're right on target. Thx.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
@MTH
I’m sorry I missed out on the Q2 big deal. I almost ordered the Santa. Thought the witch on A-D was neat, but I was trying to be good. So now I’m looking at this cat since I missed out on the witch. So much for being good.
Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:

Got this email today, so thought I’d share.  I really like this piece.  Just not sure I want to spend so much on an item I’d keep out for such a short period of time...thoughts?

A4888AEC-26BB-4490-B2DB-C74F4216A4E9.jpeg

@crazycockermom  Love this cat!

Trusted Contributor

i had another Jim Shore Halloween cat for about seven years.  As much as I loved it, I only kept it out a short time.  Most of the time it sat in my storage area.  I finally had to give it away.  The same with a witch I loved.  Naturally, the cat in the email has great appeal, but I need to have items that I can use and not store.  But I really love that cat.  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@crazycockermom  I had to do it.  You were right about the price. About $82 with shipping and tax.  I ordered it early this morning.  I don't do much Halloween decorating as we have no children and most of the families in our neighborhood are grown and gone, but I have 2 older JS witches and will now add this cat to my stash.  Other than that, Fall for us in South Florida mostly involves what everyone does inside their homes. Not much Fall weather here so I like to do something that shows the seasons still exist.  LOL.  

Respected Contributor
@KailaS
That’s what I’m afraid of happening. I guess I could keep it out most of October to make me feel better. But yes, it would end up getting stored most of the time, just like the other holiday stuff I have. I don’t really have Halloween decor, most fall decor consisting of pumpkins and such.
Respected Contributor
@mousiegirl
Me too!!!