Esteemed Contributor

I saw this lighted Jim Shore Santa at Costco today. The little candle lights up. 20 inches and $39.00. I thought the paint work wasn't the best. If you look closely at the bottom of the red quilted area it looks mottled. I love JS, but I'm not buying this one. Maybe you get what you pay for. Thought I'd share.

Jim Shore Santa at Costco.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Jim Shore Santa at Costco

@PA Mom-mom  I really like that mottled look but I'm not paying $39 for it.

Respected Contributor

@PA Mom-mom That is a cute Santa & my sister loves JS. I will check him out if I get to Costco soon.

Trusted Contributor

@Love my grandkids Actually that's a good price for J. Shore's products, and it's big - 20".  I know when he is on QVC his prices have gone up quite a bit.  I do have some of his things and I do like them but will not be adding any more due to the price.  I'd buy the Costco santa but don't need any more Christmas stuff lol.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

This must be a shipment of slightly irregular Santa statues. The 20" Santa and Snowman that I have were each sale priced at $79.00 and regular priced at 109.00-$129.00.  The paint does not look as professional as any that I've seen. I am a huge JimmShore fan and have many of his pieces.

PS:  The red on the bottom of the piece does not match the red anywhere else on the Santa. I find that interesting also.

Super Contributor

a few years back, believe it or not... i bought a jim shore bunny rabbit at Lowes Home Improvement store. i was surprised to see it there. good price not cheap.