Honored Contributor

Re: Jim Shore Pieces Arrived.....

[ Edited ]

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@Spurt Do you know if the woodland angel with cardinal is available separately, without auto delivery? I would love to get something like that in memory of my Mom. I didn't get the woodland basket but I love it.

I gave my Mom the shamrock and the claddagh angel, she loved them. I put them out by her picture for St Patrick's Day.

@Greeneyedlady21 

Yes you can order the Cardinal Angel as just a single shipment.... just go to the item H218712 and click on that option.  What a nice piece to honor your mom's memory. Heart My mom liked cardinals too....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: Jim Shore Pieces Arrived.....

@Spurt wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@Spurt Do you know if the woodland angel with cardinal is available separately, without auto delivery? I would love to get something like that in memory of my Mom. I didn't get the woodland basket but I love it.

I gave my Mom the shamrock and the claddagh angel, she loved them. I put them out by her picture for St Patrick's Day.

@Greeneyedlady21 

Yes you can order the Cardinal Angel as just a single shipment.... just go to the item H218712 and click on that option.  What a nice piece to honor your mom's memory. Heart My mom liked cardinals too....

@Greeneyedlady21 

Just be aware that the cardinals are muted.  They’re not a bright red.  Just in case that makes a difference in your decision to order. 😉

It is a beautiful piece that would be lovely as a remembrance of your mother.❤️💔