Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jim Shore New Items

[ Edited ]

@MTH

@Spurt

@mousiegirl

@ValuSkr

@newname0

Did you know that there are photos of the future shipments for the new a/d program under Future Shipments?  I had no idea and don't know if I had expanded that part of the description before.  

2nd Shipment

3rd Shipment

Esteemed Contributor

Any thoughts on the future shipments?  

I'm not loving them, unfortunately, or is that fortunately?  ;-)

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR Oh I wasn't aware of where to find the future shipments---thank you so much for the tip!!!  They are cute!!! but I don't know if I want to make a commitment for the A/D series....I want to see if other pieces tempt me more....thanks for the info...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@CaryH wrote:

Oh My. I adore Jim Shore's stuff. I just wish it wasn't so expensive. But I know, quality isn't cheap.

These have just been added to my wishlist:

Snowman with Wreath

Snowman with pipe

Snowman wrapped in lights

Pint Size Snowman

LOVE them!!!!

@CaryH  I have the larger size of the Snowman With Wreath and he is wonderful!!! 

You've picked some cute pieces....Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@MTH

@Spurt

@mousiegirl

@ValuSkr

@newname0

Did you know that there are photos of the future shipments for the new a/d program under Future Shipments?  I had no idea and don't know if I had expanded that part of the description before.  

2nd Shipment

3rd Shipment

@SHOPR  THANKS for posting these. I kept checking but didn't see much on the AD items. I actually like the witch but not sure I could get that one by itself.  

Esteemed Contributor

@MTH wrote:

@SHOPR  THANKS for posting these. I kept checking but didn't see much on the AD items. I actually like the witch but not sure I could get that one by itself.  

@MTH, I don't know, either.  Like @Spurt mentioned earlier, the QVC exclusives show up elsewhere after a certain time period, but I have no idea if they always show up, or just sometimes.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Jim Shore New Items

[ Edited ]

@SHOPR wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@MTH, I don't know, either.  Like @Spurt mentioned earlier, the QVC exclusives show up elsewhere after a certain time period, but I have no idea if they always show up, or just sometimes.  

@SHOPR@MTH    I noticed the QVC A/D stacks from last year-- the patriotic item and easter item can now be purchased as a single item now on QVC...... you may just have to wait a while...or try other retailers or Jim's website....

Honored Contributor

Well Jim Shore fans----

I enjoyed Jim's show and Gabrielle was an excellent host ---  I only wish his show had been longer----

I made quite a few purchases---  Thank the Lord for EZ pay---LOL! Woman Very Happy

The pint sized snowman 

The angel with the bells

The woodland angel 

Pint sized angel (this will be a gift) 

And I did break down and get the snowman with the spinning animal scene...but I did not get the A/D ....Jim did say that this set was an exclusive for QVC .....he will be back next month I suspect with his Halloween/Harvest pieces perhaps the witch will be available as a separate piece at that time....or look for it on the secondary market if you don't want the A/D series.....

Jim Shore Heartwood Creek Snowman with Spinning Animal Scene - H209322Jim Shore Heartwood Creek Angel Holding Golden Bells Figurine - H209213Jim Shore Heartwood Creek Woodland Angel Figurine - H209203

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SHOPR  There is another similar one that is new this year, but I like this better. Smiley Happy  I also bought the stacked Fall at the same time from the same seller, and I hope I can resist anything else Jim brings.

@mousiegirl  I DO like the rooftop stack with the cardinal and cat at the top better than the Christmas one I got in the auto delivery.......I would like to get the new Halloween stack that is on Jim's website and already on E-Bay.....

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt, Nice choices!

I ordered the rotating snowman, not on a/d.

It's been a few years since my last JS purchase, I think. :-)

Just couldn't resist.