Esteemed Contributor

Jim Shore New Items

[ Edited ]

I'm seeing lots of new Jim Shore items on the website. 

http://www.qvc.com/for-the-home/jim-shore/_/N-lgluZ1z141e8/c.html?sortBy=p.first_ats_date|1&pageSize...

Looks like there will be auto-delivery options for some of the new figurines, too.

Jim Shore Heartwood Creek Snowman with Animal Scene Auto-Delivery - H210176

Jim Shore Heartwood Creek Santa with Reindeer Scene Auto-Delivery - H210173

Jim Shore Heartwood Creek Angel Nativity Figurine Auto-Delivery - H210177

Respected Contributor

Jim Shore Charlie Brown, Lucy & Snoopy - C214099This one is not new but I sure think it's cute. And I'm not even really a Peanuts fan. Sing it out loud and proud, Snoopy!

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

I'm seeing lots of new Jim Shore items on the website. 

http://www.qvc.com/for-the-home/jim-shore/_/N-lgluZ1z141e8/c.html?sortBy=p.first_ats_date|1&pageSize...

Looks like there will be auto-delivery options for some of the new figurines, too.

Jim Shore Heartwood Creek Snowman with Animal Scene Auto-Delivery - H210176

Jim Shore Heartwood Creek Santa with Reindeer Scene Auto-Delivery - H210173

Jim Shore Heartwood Creek Angel Nativity Figurine Auto-Delivery - H210177

I like the snowman and the nativity.  I'm just not a santa fan unless it's a fabric one dressed in white or white/gold satin-like  clothing.  I  do think JS has some beautiful pieces.

Regular Contributor

Oh My. I adore Jim Shore's stuff. I just wish it wasn't so expensive. But I know, quality isn't cheap.

These have just been added to my wishlist:

Snowman with Wreath

Snowman with pipe

Snowman wrapped in lights

Pint Size Snowman

LOVE them!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Jim Shore New Items

[ Edited ]

@SHOPR  JS always has tempting new pieces every year. I remember the fun we had in 2013 with the new pieces that came out for Fall/Winter. I went WAY overboard...think I got 14 pieces that year holy-cow-smiley.gif...including the signed St Francis piece which is kept out all yr long with an angel in our tall kitchen bookcase.

This is a vignette on our coffee table I made from that year...it might jog a few folks memory.

I did forget that the JS pieces are the only whimsical pieces I have kept and not given away to charity. I am at least satisfied with the collection we have without adding anymore to it..Whew...LOL  Smiley Happy

P1260621.JPG

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SHOPR  I bought this a few months ago on ebay, brand new.

DSCF0939.JPG

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SHOPR  Also bought this at the same time from the same seller.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm very curious to learn what the future shipments are going to look like for the auto-delivery program for the new rotating figurines.  I may just order under the a/d snowman number early, because It's very doubtful that I'll be awake to watch the early show on the 17th.  I hope QVC does not fail to post a video of the presentation showing the future shipments. 

Anyone else think they're getting the rotating figurines? 

@mousiegirl, Oh I remember really wanting the stacked santa/snowman/animals figurine that you got on ebay.  I resisted somehow, though.  :-)

Trusted Contributor

According to his website he will be on QVC on July 17 at 6:00 a.m.  Mark your calendars!

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

I'm very curious to learn what the future shipments are going to look like for the auto-delivery program for the new rotating figurines.  I may just order under the a/d snowman number early, because It's very doubtful that I'll be awake to watch the early show on the 17th.  I hope QVC does not fail to post a video of the presentation showing the future shipments. 

@mousiegirl, Oh I remember really wanting the stacked santa/snowman/animals figurine that you got on ebay.  I resisted somehow, though.  :-)

@SHOPR wrote:

@SHOPR  There is another similar one that is new this year, but I like this better. Smiley Happy  I also bought the stacked Fall at the same time from the same seller, and I hope I can resist anything else Jim brings.