Honored Contributor

Jim Shore H223402

[ Edited ]

Snowman is beautiful.  So very sweet.  Love the blue light and the rotating inside.  I am thrilled with this item.  I love Jim's items.  My Dad saw the first angel I bought and fell in love with the crafting.  He was a huge fan of quilted blankets and I think that's what he liked.  I purchased the same angel for him and gifted it to him.  Dad is gone now but the memory remains.  Jim's items enhanced that connection.

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 

@The Santa is gorgeous ! I haven't ordered it yet but am tempted. It looks like it's softly lit, just the right touch. 

Honored Contributor

@Azcowgirl wrote:

@rms1954 

@The Santa is gorgeous ! I haven't ordered it yet but am tempted. It looks like it's softly lit, just the right touch. 

I'm sorry.  I meant the snowman.  They were all so pretty -- it was hard to decide.

Frequent Contributor
A question to those of you who got one of these pieces,
The written description says this item has a Six-hour on/18-hour off timer. This was not mentioned in the presentation nor is there any reference to it in the packaging. What am I missing?
Frequent Contributor
Well I guess I just answered my own question.
6 hours after I turned the Snowman on, it turned itself off.
Honored Contributor

@GrammagrapesX3 wrote:
A question to those of you who got one of these pieces,
The written description says this item has a Six-hour on/18-hour off timer. This was not mentioned in the presentation nor is there any reference to it in the packaging. What am I missing?

@GrammagrapesX3 

I'm glad you found the answer, on the presentation I saw the host DID mention the timer....Thats what irritates me about some of the hosts...they forget to mention important details....and where's the Show Producer too....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Frequent Contributor
Just received the auto delivery shipment of the Halloween Witch. My first purchase was the snowman and he is beautiful.... bright...I love him.
But I’m a bit disappointed in the witch. The colors are very dull and drab. I was so excited to get her but wish I could see the original presentation again. I was really drawn to the brief glimpses we got. I don’t love the actual product.
Honored Contributor

@GrammagrapesX3 wrote:
Just received the auto delivery shipment of the Halloween Witch. My first purchase was the snowman and he is beautiful.... bright...I love him.
But I’m a bit disappointed in the witch. The colors are very dull and drab. I was so excited to get her but wish I could see the original presentation again. I was really drawn to the brief glimpses we got. I don’t love the actual product.

@GrammagrapesX3   Have you gone to the listing page of the witch, maybe the video is still there.

Frequent Contributor
It just shows “SOLD OUT” with no information at all. Oh well.
Valued Contributor

I just put batteries in my witch auto delivery option, and you can barely see the diorama design inside.  Mine has a rattle inside that I have no idea if something is broken or what.  Anyone else who has this witch, is the inside design barely visible in the dark?  I am wondering if something is wrong with mine, with the rattle and everything...???