Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom  I have many of Jim's Pieces, and would have bought Snoopy, but I don't like that he makes the ears checkered, because it is not what Snoopy l;ooks like, Snoopy snob here, lol.

I think the grinch is really cute.  I woke up in time to see his show, and he made some funny comments about the frinch, lol.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Jim Shore Grinch

[ Edited ]

@crazycockermom, I purchased the stacked grinch.  I am so tempted to also get the tree one.

If I love the stacked when I receive, I will go back for the tree one.

@mousiegirl, I hope so...I love watching his presentations, I always have !  I admire his work so much. 

Honored Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia your comment reminded of a house I pass on my way to work.  Every Christmas she put  a manger scene in the front yard, with a HUGE santa looking down on the manger.....it was so odd looking.

Respected Contributor
@mousiegirl
I love Snoopy and the Peanuts. Despite the checkered ears, lol, I’d still like a piece, just haven’t found the right one yet.

I think I may have to pick up one of the Grinch pieces. Just trying to decide...
Respected Contributor
@Skididdy
I watched the presentation tonight that I had recorded. I had only viewed the pieces on my phone previously. I like them both so haven’t decided which yet. Please report back how you like yours!