Respected Contributor
Did anyone pick up the Jim Shore Grinch pieces? I loved the Grinch movie as a kid. Debating if I want a piece or not. Not my usual Christmas decorating style, but I could fit it in somewhere.
Valued Contributor

It's not my usual decorating style either but I loved Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer as a child so I collected some of Jim Shore's pieces.  They are very pretty.

Respected Contributor
@Carol Diane
I felt the same way and have two Rudolph pieces as well. Love them! I look forward to taking them out each year.
Honored Contributor

I have several JS pieces and many are Disney or other characters representing my childhood memories.

I wouldn’t hesitate to buy the Grinch, I just wouldn’t have him next to the holy family or included in the manager scene.

Esteemed Contributor

No but I thought about it!  I love the stealing the tree one. 

Cogito ergo sum
Respected Contributor

@OKPrincess wrote:

I wouldn’t hesitate to buy the Grinch, I just wouldn’t have him next to the holy family or included in the manager scene.

LOL!!!

Respected Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia wrote:

No but I thought about it!  I love the stealing the tree one. 

While I like both, that’s the one I was leaning towards.  

Trusted Contributor

@crazycockermom, I love the grinch piece.  I ordered it.  This will be my first Jim shore piece and I am very excited to get it.  His work is beautiful ! 

Respected Contributor
@Skididdy
How exciting that it’s your first Jim Shore piece! Hope you love it. Did you get the one of him stealing the tree or the stacked figurine?
Honored Contributor

@Skididdy wrote:

@crazycockermom, I love the grinch piece.  I ordered it.  This will be my first Jim shore piece and I am very excited to get it.  His work is beautiful ! 

@Skididdy  You will become addicted, lol, I have many of his pieces.