Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

If you Have HL near you lots & lots of galvanized & metal pumpkins.  In fact beautiful fall & Christmas pieces - many remind me of VPH things!

@homedecor1~ oh geez, just what I needed to know!Smiley WinkHeartI love going to HL..I can get lost in there for hours! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Jill's home show

[ Edited ]

@LIG1

Oh my - I had to go to JCP in a new shopping center about a hour away to pick up my 2 JCP orders (I refused to pay $8.95 each to ship).

They had a brand new Tuesday Morning (took the place of closed Sports Authority) yikes I only looked thru the storefront windows...I could go in there & get lost in my "decor daydreaming" & then probably go broke!!!

The one we had near us was a total "dump" small & messy! It closed last year. 

I will go back soon I know!

Regular Contributor

@Zsazsa

Oh my!  I found it and ordered one!! THANK YOU for the info. !!

I LOVE THIS PLACE!  You all rock!

~Quack

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl

*Jumps up & down with JOY*

*Throws back out...*

LOL

Thanks for the tip about BB & B!!

I ordered one!! Thought I'd have to wait to get it until next year, but I don't--thanks to you all.

Whoop!! Whoop!!

~Quack

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Quackeroo wrote:

Oh my!  I found it and ordered one!! THANK YOU for the info. !!

I LOVE THIS PLACE!  You all rock!

~Quack

@Quackeroo

Yes! When we run out of money, we will help you spend yours LOL!!!!

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

If anyone wants to know about that leaves and berries wreath---I did order that last year and I was very pleased, it was very nice quality and very full........I used it on my coffee table with a hurricane with a flameless candle inside

I did like that new beaded pumpkin garland,  .But last week I ended up ordering a garland online from Kirkland's and with coupon got it for $12.99 with free shipping, which is a better price than QVC's for $29 (and that isnt adding in that shipping)...........

I liked the raffia pumpkins.......but didnt order them

No purchases here probably because like HomeDecor the weather here is 99 and going to be 100 rest of the week into the weekend Woman Tongue....so I guess it put me out of the mood.....Woman Frustrated

@Spurt  I didn't buy anything either because the one item was sold out, but I can get it elsewhere for maybe a few dollars more.

@Spurt  Well, I shouldn't have gotten out of bed and come to the computer tonight, because I checked and the item that was sold out this morning is available tonight so I did buy it. Smiley Happy

@mousiegirl

You got out of bed and turned on your computer, because the item itself knew you wanted it and just called to you....Smiley Wink    It's a mystical thing.  I hope you like your purchase! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@LIG1 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@CareBears wrote:

@mousiegirl I still have my Smoky The Bear I was given by my grandmother when I was born,  a long long long time ago,  I still hug him when I am alone, criying and just need a good hug, I love my stuffed animals!  I care alot about them too!

@CareBears  So do I.  My birthday falls just before Christmas, so I was allowed one gift, and I always chose a stuffed animal. Smiley Happy  I still have several from my childhood, one is a floppy dog with my name under it's ear, think I got this when I had my tonsils out.

I was an only child, so my real animals and stuffed were my best friends.  I went nuts buying DD stuffed animals, which she liked, but she is not the animal nut I am, though she loves the two pups we have.

Years ago, on a road trip to the Redwood Forests State Parks North of here, I bought a Smokey the Bear, hadn't ever seen a stuffed one.Smiley Happy

I have quite a Stieff collection, in addition to whatever struck my eye, but they all have wonderful faces, a must, as I like them to look as real as possible, but I love whimsy also.

@mousiegirl~ another Stieff collector here, too! Actually, I love and collect Hermann bears also...haven't bought either though, in several years. 

@LIG1 @mousiegirl

Another Stieff fan here...........I just have a couple of items (both cats of course), but they are very special to me. I got mine at a little shop in the Texas Hill Country.  

I also have some special stuffed animals that friends and family have given me over the years.  I tuck them in my decor here and there, and they are wonderful to look at and make me smile and they also remind me of the special person that gave them to me!  Cat Very Happy  I also bought the Grumpy cat when she came to QVC! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LIG1 wrote:

@mousiegirl~ I know exactly what you mean about running out of room! lol It would really have to be a very special bear for me to add another one to my collection now. 

@LIG1 @mousiegirl @CareBears

There is a wonderful antique shop here that has quite an assortment of Steiff....oh so tempting....I broke down and bought a small steiff because it was small I reasoned of course I could make room for that one! 

Oh, I remember Smokey The Bear........how neat that you both  @mousiegirl @CareBears  have a plush Smokey........

I have a friend that collects Boyds bears.......she gave a lot of them away though, but kept a few special ones ................

Did any of you collect, or did collect Muffy Bear?........I have a couple of Muffy's on a small bookcase in my bedroom with some other decor pieces.....

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@LIG1 wrote:

@mousiegirl~ I know exactly what you mean about running out of room! lol It would really have to be a very special bear for me to add another one to my collection now. 

@LIG1 @mousiegirl @CareBears

There is a wonderful antique shop here that has quite an assortment of Steiff....oh so tempting....I broke down and bought a small steiff because it was small I reasoned of course I could make room for that one! 

Oh, I remember Smokey The Bear........how neat that you both  @mousiegirl @CareBears  have a plush Smokey........

I have a friend that collects Boyds bears.......she gave a lot of them away though, but kept a few special ones ................

Did any of you collect, or did collect Muffy Bear?........I have a couple of Muffy's on a small bookcase in my bedroom with some other decor pieces.....

@Spurt  I think I do have some Muffy Bear dressed like Santa, but maybe these are different bears, they are in a store room that I can't get into unless I remove items and that is at Christmas.

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@LIG1 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@CareBears wrote:

@mousiegirl I still have my Smoky The Bear I was given by my grandmother when I was born,  a long long long time ago,  I still hug him when I am alone, criying and just need a good hug, I love my stuffed animals!  I care alot about them too!

@CareBears  So do I.  My birthday falls just before Christmas, so I was allowed one gift, and I always chose a stuffed animal. Smiley Happy  I still have several from my childhood, one is a floppy dog with my name under it's ear, think I got this when I had my tonsils out.

I was an only child, so my real animals and stuffed were my best friends.  I went nuts buying DD stuffed animals, which she liked, but she is not the animal nut I am, though she loves the two pups we have.

Years ago, on a road trip to the Redwood Forests State Parks North of here, I bought a Smokey the Bear, hadn't ever seen a stuffed one.Smiley Happy

I have quite a Stieff collection, in addition to whatever struck my eye, but they all have wonderful faces, a must, as I like them to look as real as possible, but I love whimsy also.

@mousiegirl~ another Stieff collector here, too! Actually, I love and collect Hermann bears also...haven't bought either though, in several years. 

@LIG1 @mousiegirl

Another Stieff fan here...........I just have a couple of items (both cats of course), but they are very special to me. I got mine at a little shop in the Texas Hill Country.  

I also have some special stuffed animals that friends and family have given me over the years.  I tuck them in my decor here and there, and they are wonderful to look at and make me smile and they also remind me of the special person that gave them to me!  Cat Very Happy  I also bought the Grumpy cat when she came to QVC! 

@Spurt  I have some Steiff and Boyd's Bears cats, wonderful.  I have mine in different rooms, but most are in my red room, and you are right, I like to have things that make me smile, and critters both real and unreal make me smile. Smiley Happy  I was never a Grumpy Cat fan, lol.