Honored Contributor

@Carol08 I also replied to your other post. I'm using a MacBook Pro and I see prices on everything.

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1 I bought 3 more items, LOL ! The Home Reflections Pumpkin and gourd, one in gold and one in orange, but they are advanced orders, so I am safe, LOL!

And then H209398 the door hanger shaped in a pumpkin with the leaves and hydrangea tucked inside, I had just added it to my cart when Jill said "Almost Sold Out", I really need to turn off the TV, good thing husband left for post office, oh he doesn't care, LOL!

Valued Contributor

I am using a Dell PC.  Maybe that's why I can't see some of the prices.  Some items do have prices, but some don't.

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@CareBears

figures mine is still here🙄😱tee time changed to 11 vs 9:45...but I'm checking the show online...automated ordering is a wonderful thing BUT how to get to the door before the UPS guy rings the bell is another story!!!! Lol

oh the things lengths we go to get those Q boxes!!!😉

Have a a great day I'm heading to Michaels, old time Pottery today before I order anything but I loved those Owl candlestick holders.

@homedecor1

I have a pair of the owls from last year. I REALLY like them - very well made IMO.

Did you order any?

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@CareBears

figures mine is still here🙄😱tee time changed to 11 vs 9:45...but I'm checking the show online...automated ordering is a wonderful thing BUT how to get to the door before the UPS guy rings the bell is another story!!!! Lol

oh the things lengths we go to get those Q boxes!!!😉

Have a a great day I'm heading to Michaels, old time Pottery today before I order anything but I loved those Owl candlestick holders.

@homedecor1  I bought them in two colors last year. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Jill's home show

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1 wrote:

@ChrissyKR

Saw a beautiful sisal turkey in Kohls the other day - he almost made it into my cart BUT no coupons. I think he may this weekend at the 50%+20% sale.

@homedecor1 @ChrissyKR

I got my sisal turkey at Hobby Lobby ................

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

oh no put it on while getting ready to go to my appt....

My willpower just went out the window!!!! Lol😉

Love those sisal pumpkins! 🎃🎃🎃

Forgot about its 102 here today feels like Fall - beautiful things!

@homedecor1

P.S......well it's so "chilly here" HOMEDECOR.....its 99---I guess Ill have to bring out my sweater.

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

If anyone wants to know about that leaves and berries wreath---I did order that last year and I was very pleased, it was very nice quality and very full........I used it on my coffee table with a hurricane with a flameless candle inside

I did like that new beaded pumpkin garland,  .But last week I ended up ordering a garland online from Kirkland's and with coupon got it for $12.99 with free shipping, which is a better price than QVC's for $29 (and that isnt adding in that shipping)...........

I liked the raffia pumpkins.......but didnt order them

No purchases here probably because like HomeDecor the weather here is 99 and going to be 100 rest of the week into the weekend Woman Tongue....so I guess it put me out of the mood.....Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@CareBears wrote:

@homedecor1 I bought 3 more items, LOL ! The Home Reflections Pumpkin and gourd, one in gold and one in orange, but they are advanced orders, so I am safe, LOL!

And then H209398 the door hanger shaped in a pumpkin with the leaves and hydrangea tucked inside, I had just added it to my cart when Jill said "Almost Sold Out", I really need to turn off the TV, good thing husband left for post office, oh he doesn't care, LOL!

@CareBears

Enjoy your purchases........Woman Very Happy

BTW always meant to ask but forgot did you order the Care Bare during CIJ....I thought of you when they presented it because of your avatar.

Trusted Contributor

I purchased a set of the Bethlehem Lights fairy lights in the candy corn choice and the sunflower centerpiece.  @Spurt ~ Earlier I had ordered the leaves, berry & hydrangea wreath & garland and really like them.  The wreath really is nice and full with beautiful colors.  Now I'm considering the other piece in the collection.  So many nice things...